Getting rid of Pinterest boards is one way of avoiding old and outdated content that doesn’t add value to your business anymore.
When you are no longer selling a specific product, and all the variations were stocked on one board, then you can simply eliminate the old products by deleting the board.
If you don’t know how to delete a board on Pinterest, here is a step-by-step guide.
- Launch the “Pinterest” on your phone. It looks like a red “P” placed on the white background. The app must be located on the Android’s Home screen or perhaps in the App drawer.
- When you aren’t logged in to Pinterest, ensure you do so using your password and email account. You can as well use your Facebook account.
- Click on your profile icon. This resembles the shape of a person, and it’s located on the upper right corner of the device’s screen.
- Click then hold the board that you intend to delete.
- With that done, move your finger up to the pencil icon. Doing this activity opens the “Edit”
- Also, you can select your board then later click on the pencil-shaped icon found top of the screen to do this task.
- After that, navigate down to the bottom side of the edit menu.
- Finally, click “Delete Board.”
- Again tap the Delete Board when prompted to. And doing this activity removes the board and its contents permanently from the account page.
How to Delete Pin Board on Pinterest
If, by mistake, you saved a pin on an incorrect Pinterest board, or you want to clear your boards of inappropriate pins, Pinterest can help you delete pins quickly. You can erase a single pin on Pinterest or multiple pins if you want to save time.
Here’s how to delete a single pin on Pinterest:
- On your favorite web browser, move to Pinterest website or launch the Pinterest app on the mobile device.
- After that, using your credentials; (the email address and password), sign in to your account when necessary.
- With that done, navigate to the pin page for any pin that you intend to delete.
- Click on the pencil icon that’s located on the top corner left of your pin page.
- Tap Delete.
- Immediately you delete a pin; you can’t restore it. So you must be sure that you want to erase it before you begin the process.
- After that, choose Delete (app) or Delete pin (web) to confirm that you want to delete.
Alternatively, here’s how to delete many pins on Pinterest board
- On a web browser, navigate to the Pinterest.com then sign in to your account.
- Choose Boards on the main menu.
- Move to the board, having numerous pins that you need to delete.
- After that, on the board page located just above the pins, click Doing this command makes all the pins in your account clickable.
- Choose any pin that you want to delete, and when you do that, it will be displayed in red.
- You can repeat the steps for all pins that you need to delete. If by mistake, you select a pin that you didn’t intend to cancel, you can click it once more to deselect it. Make sure that the red outline disappears.
- Immediately you’ve selected all the pins that you wish to delete, move to the top side of the page then click on
- Finally, click on delete pins if you want to confirm the pins deletion.