Getting rid of Pinterest boards is one way of avoiding old and outdated content that doesn’t add value to your business anymore. When you are no longer selling a specific product, and all the variations were stocked on one board, then you can simply eliminate the old products by deleting the board.
If you don’t know how to delete a board on Pinterest, here is a step-by-step guide.
- Launch the “Pinterest” on your phone. It looks like a red “P” placed on the white background. The app must be located on the Android’s Home screen or perhaps in the App drawer.
- When you aren’t logged in to Pinterest, ensure you do so using your password and email account. You can as well use your Facebook account.
- Click on your profile icon. This resembles the shape of a person, and it’s located on the upper right corner of the device’s screen.
- Click then hold the board that you intend to delete.
- With that done, move your finger up to the pencil icon. Doing this activity opens the “Edit”
- Also, you can select your board then later click on the pencil-shaped icon found top of the screen to do this task.
- After that, navigate down to the bottom side of the edit menu.
- Finally, click “Delete Board.”
- Again tap the Delete Board when prompted to. And doing this activity removes the board and its contents permanently from the account page.
How to Delete Pin Board on Pinterest
If, by mistake, you saved a pin on an incorrect Pinterest board, or you want to clear your boards of inappropriate pins, Pinterest can help you delete pins quickly. You can erase a single pin on Pinterest or multiple pins if you want to save time.
Here’s how to delete a single pin on Pinterest:
- On your favorite web browser, move to Pinterest website or launch the Pinterest app on the mobile device.
- After that, using your credentials; (the email address and password), sign in to your account when necessary.
- With that done, navigate to the pin page for any pin that you intend to delete.
- Click on the pencil icon that’s located on the top corner left of your pin page.
- Tap Delete.
- Immediately you delete a pin; you can’t restore it. So you must be sure that you want to erase it before you begin the process.
- After that, choose Delete (app) or Delete pin (web) to confirm that you want to delete.
Alternatively, here’s how to delete many pins on Pinterest board
- On a web browser, navigate to the Pinterest.com then sign in to your account.
- Choose Boards on the main menu.
- Move to the board, having numerous pins that you need to delete.
- After that, on the board page located just above the pins, click Doing this command makes all the pins in your account clickable.
- Choose any pin that you want to delete, and when you do that, it will be displayed in red.
- You can repeat the steps for all pins that you need to delete. If by mistake, you select a pin that you didn’t intend to cancel, you can click it once more to deselect it. Make sure that the red outline disappears.
- Immediately you’ve selected all the pins that you wish to delete, move to the top side of the page then click on
- Finally, click on delete pins if you want to confirm the pins deletion.
How do you delete a board?
How do I delete a board on Pinterest 2021?
Can I delete multiple boards on Pinterest?
How do I delete Quick save on Pinterest?
How do you delete everything on Pinterest?
- Log into your Pinterest account.
- Click your profile picture in the top-right of your screen.
- Click into a board, then into a section if that’s where you saved the Pin.
- Click on a Pin to open it.
- Click Delete in the bottom-left corner.
- Click Delete Pin to confirm.
How do you delete history on Pinterest app?
- Tap on the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the search bar.
- Tap next to “Recent searches”
- Tap CLEAR.
Why did Pinterest delete my board?
We may have removed content that goes against our community guidelines. Check your email inbox and look for a message that explains why your Pin or board was removed. To learn more about what we do and don’t allow on Pinterest, read our Community guidelines.
How do I clear my Pinterest Home history?
- Open the Pinterest website. If you aren’t already logged in, use your preferred email address and password (or Facebook account) to do so.
- Click your profile icon.
- Click the settings gear.
- Click Clear Recent Searches .
- Click Save Settings .
How do I delete all my history?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete Pinterest ideas 2020?
How do I clean up my Pinterest feed?
How do I clear my Pinterest cache?
- First, open Pinterest application.
- In the bottom right corner, click on the Saved.
- Now, in the top right corner, click on the wheel icon to open Settings.
- Select Privacy and data.
- In the end, tap Clear Cache.
- Excellent! You have successfully cleared cache on Pinterest.
What is not allowed on Pinterest?
Does Pinterest have inappropriate content?
Can you get banned from Pinterest?
Does Pinterest read my texts?
How do I permanently delete Pinterest messages?
- Log in to your account and click on the inbox symbol above to go to your messages.
- Hover your mouse over the message you want to delete, you’ll see a small ‘x’ on the right.
- Click on that and your message will be deleted.