Are you not loving eBay and not finding proper deals? We have a solution, and the solution is to delete an account and choose an alternative E-commerce site. Online buying and selling are not often as perfect for in-person trading. When you delete an eBay account, you cannot get it perpetually. Also, it’s a permanent way to delete an account rather than deactivating it.
Guide on How to Delete eBay Account Permanently
Here we are discussing how to delete eBay account for all the time, let’s get started.
Step 1: Start with, go to eBay official website on your web browser.
Similarly, if you are using a Smartphone, go to the eBay website on your mobile phone; the process is about the same on any platform.
Step 2: Then, log in to your eBay account.
Step 3: On the top mid-corner, you can see the “Help and Contact” option beside the profile tab, click on it.
Step 4: Now, the event will redirect you to a customer service page. On the search box, type-in “Delete Account” or any other keyword that directs to deleting an eBay account.
Step 6: You will get documentation about closing an account, at the bottom of the report, click on the clickable link that refers to “Close account and delete my data.”
Step 7: eBay will now ask the reason you are going to delete your eBay account. Click on the drop-down menu then choose a viable idea.
Step 8: Now, select a reason on why you are deleting the account. And then hit “Continue”
Step 9: eBay will give you a possible solution to the problem, on the drop-down menu under “Did you Solve Your Problem” choose “No. Please Close My Account.” After that, hit “Continue.”
Step 10: The further page will give you brief information on what happens when you close your account, go through the details. Now, checkmark the option“I read and understand the above information.” Then proceed forward while pressing on “Continue” to close an eBay account.
What Happens When You Set Your eBay Account to Delete?
After the above process, your account is off to eBay for the deleting process. Within 24-hours, you will receive an email by eBay stating your account has been set to delete. However, complete deletion of an account will take up to 30 days from the day of inactivity.
How do I delete my eBay account on mobile?
Can I delete my eBay account and start over?
How long does it take for eBay to delete your account?
How do I remove my email address from eBay?
- Log into your eBay account.
- Click on “My eBay“
- Click on the Account tab.
- Click “Communication Preferences”
- Under Seller > Selling Activity change “Listing confirmed” from Real-time to None or one of the Digest frequencies if you prefer to still get a summary email.
Why can’t I delete my eBay account?
How do I delete an old email account?
How do I permanently delete an old email address?
Can you permanently delete an email address?
At the top, tap Data & personalization. Under “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” tap Delete a service or your account. You might need to sign in. Follow the steps on the screen.
How do you permanently delete a Gmail account?
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How do you delete an email account on Android?
- Go to Applications > Email.
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts.
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account.
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How can I delete my account?
How do I delete an email account from my Samsung?
- From Settings, swipe to and tap Accounts and backup.
- Tap Manage accounts, and then select your Samsung account.
- Tap Remove account, and then tap Remove account on the popup.
- Tap Sign out. Enter your Samsung account password, and then tap OK.