Delete shift account
How do I delete my shift account?
To delete your Gearbox account, sign into your SHiFT account at https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com, click the “Other” link, then click “Delete My Account.”
How do I delete a primary shift account?
How to change your Primary Shift Account
- Open Shift and click on the Options (lower-left corner) > Settings > Accounts.
- Click to expand the account you want to change your Primary Shift Account to, and then click “Set As Primary Account”
How do I delete an account?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I get rid of shift on Mac?
Manual Approaches to Uninstall Shift on Mac
- Click the Launchpad icon on the Dock, and then type Shift in the Search box.
- As the target app appears, position the pointer over its icon, then press and hold until the icon starts to jiggle.
- Click Delete in the pop-up dialog to confirm the uninstallation of Shift.
How do I change my shift account in Borderlands 2?
Go to the SHiFT homepage https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/home. Login with existing account. Under “gaming platforms” Unlink Steam account. Make a new SHiFT account.
How do I delete an account on Google?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.