Delete stash account
How do I delete my Stash account without subscription?
Cancel Stash+ on the Website
- Open the Manage Account page and log in.
- Choose Personal portfolio or Retirement portfolio.
- Click on Close account and follow additional instructions.
- Select Subscriptions on the left side.
- Scroll down and hit Close my Stash for good.
How much does it cost to close a Stash account?
Stash at a glance
|Account minimum||$0 ($5 for Smart Portfolios).|
|Investment expense ratios||0.16% for non-thematic funds, 0.25% for all funds overall.|
|Account fees (annual, transfer, closing)||Stash has a subscription fee. No annual or inactivity fee; $75 outgoing transfer fee.|
What happens if I close my Stash account?
If you decide to close your Stash account, a few things will happen (in this order): Your investments will be sold Once you request the closure of your account, Stash will sell any investments you may still own. It takes 2 business days for these funds to settle in your Stash account.…
How do I delete my Stash external account?
- Select your name on the far right side of the screen.
- Select external bank account on the left side of the screen.
- Select change your external bank account (note: This will permanently remove your current external bank account and allow you to link a new bank account.)