Snapchat is one of the most used social media platforms in the world right now! Your Snapchat story is what you are putting public for everyone to see. Sometimes you might regret putting it live to everyone, here I will show you how to delete your story.
- Step one: Open your Snapchat app, and this step won’t apply to most people as you will likely already be signed in, but if not make sure you are signed in. If you are having problems logging in, it is on this screen where you can reset your password.
- Step two: Once you are logged in, the first screen that will pop up will either be your ‘Chats’ screen or your camera view. The next step is to find your story, you do this by clicking your avatar in the top left-hand corner of the screen. This avatar is called your ‘Bitmoji’.
TIP – The way you access your story is different to viewing other people’s stories. You can watch other people’s stories by swiping to the right, (and right again if you started on the chats page), here you can view not only your friends and connections stories but also promoted stories too.
- Step three: Step three is optional, you might be wanting to delete the story because there might be one or several people who you do not want to see it. When you’ve clicked on your Bitmoji, you will be able to see the Your Story tab. Click on one of the uploads to your story and slide up from the bottom; this will show you who has viewed it. This way you can see if you’ve saved your blushes or become more embarrassed that the person you did not want to see it has or hasn’t seen it.
- Step four: Whether you have checked who has viewed your story or not, next is to delete the story. There are two ways of doing this, you can either delete the whole story or individual uploads. To delete your entire story, when you’ve clicked on your bitmoji and can see your story. There are three little dots which gives you options of your story, one of theses is ‘Delete story’ when you click this, you will be asked ‘are you sure?’ and you want to click yes. The latter way is done by going onto each induvial upload and pressing the bin icon, again you will be asked if you are sure, click yes.
- Step five: Just like that, you story has gone. Whether it was an embarrassing moment or just something you didn’t want to publish to the world, it is now gone, never to be seen again!
TIP – One additional tip is that you cannot delete your Snapchat story from the Desktop website, only through the phone or tablet app.
How do I delete my entire Snapchat story?
Can you take a story off Snapchat?
How do you delete a Snapchat Story 2021?
Can anyone see your Snapchat story after you delete it?
Why does my private SNAP story keep deleting?
What happens when I clear cache on Snapchat?
How do you tell if someone removed themselves from your private story?
Why do cleared conversations on Snapchat reappear?
Why can’t I delete Snapchat conversations?
How do you clear all conversations on Snapchat 2020?
How do you permanently delete conversations on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat.
- Swipe right across the screen to visit the Friends page.
- Choose the Chat column. You’ll see a list of all of the ongoing chats you have.
- Send a new message or select a message you already sent.
- To delete the message, tap the message and hold it.
- Select “Delete.”
How do you delete chats on Snapchat without them knowing?
Does clearing conversations on Snapchat notify them?
Does blocking someone on Snapchat delete saved messages?
Will blocking someone delete messages?
Does blocking Unsend a snap?
Can someone see your snaps if you block them?
If you block them before they open the snap you don’t want them to see, your conversation will disappear from their profile, along with the problematic snap. However, the snap and the conversation will still appear on your account.
Will blocking someone on Snapchat delete unopened snaps 2020?
Ads by Google