You cannot remove Safari from your iPhone because the browser is a core application for the operating system. You do have the option to disable it when you want to use Google Chrome or a competitive product.
9 Steps to Follow When Disabling Safari
- Tap on the Settings app from your home screen. It is the one that looks like two old-fashioned gears.
- Once you are in the settings menu, you will want to locate the option for Safari. Tap on it.
- This process will take you into the Safari settings menu. Scroll down, if necessary, until you reach the command to “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap on this option.
- Your iPhone will ask for confirmation that this step is what you want to do. You will need to tap the option to Clear History and Data once again.
- Now cycle back to the root Settings menu by tapping the arrow on the upper left of the screen.
- You will want to go to the General command and then tap on it.
- Look for the option that says “Restrictions” in the General menu. It will be underneath the Auto-Lock choice and above the Date and Time. Tap on it.
- Your iPhone will ask you to enter the passcode for your device. Once you input this information, the operating system will provide you with a list of every active restriction on the device. You will need to locate the option for Safari. Then slide it from the “on” to the “off” position.
- You are now free to return to your home screen by closing the Settings window on your iPhone. If you ever want to allow Safari once again, just follow these steps to turn the slider back to the “on” position.
Why Do I Erase My Data on Safari?
If you do not erase the data from the Safari browser, then it will remain on your iPhone even though you have prevented access to it through the iOS.
That means it takes up valuable storage space while creating a potential security risk if someone were to steal your device.
You may not have the option to delete Safari on iPhone, but following these steps to disable it will ensure that your device performs in the way you prefer.
Can I disable Safari?
How do I turn off Safari app?
How do I stop redirects in Safari?
- Step 1: Open Safari Security Preferences. Click Safari in the menu bar while within the app and select Preferences.
How do I get rid of redirect virus in Safari?
Why does my iPhone Safari keep redirecting me?
How do I get rid of redirect malware?
How do I fix a redirect loop?
- Delete Your Cookies.
- Clear Your WordPress Cache.
- Set Up Redirects Correctly.
- Disable WordPress Plugins.
- Check Third Party Services.
Is redirect dangerous?
How do I turn off redirect in Chrome?
How do I remove Hastopic?
Why does my Google Chrome keep redirecting me?
How do I stop redirects on chrome iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Content Settings. Block Pop-ups.
- Turn Block Pop-ups on or off.
How do I stop redirects on iOS?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Safari and tap on it.
- Scroll down to “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
- Toggle it off so that it is white.
How do I remove Googleadservices from my iPhone?
How do I disable Googleadservices?
Click “Tools” (if on Internet Explorer 9, click gear icon), Then “Manage Add-ons”. Look for Googleadservices.com. Disable if found any.
How do I disable Googleleadservices com?
- Click the menu icon and choose Settings.
- Then find On startup section.
- Click Disable if you found any suspicious domain.
How do I turn off Googleadservices?
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- In the upper section of the Options window, click Privacy.
- In the new Exceptions – Cookies window, enter googleadservices.com in the Address of Website field and click Block or Disable.
Ads by Google