Do you want to know how to draw a brain easily? This article will simply show you how you can draw a brain because we are going to give you step-by-step instructions. You need is a piece of paper, a pencil, and an eraser. Also, you need colored pencils, crayons, markers, and paints, which are useful to share the finished drawing of the brain.
We all know that the brain is the central nervous system of the body, which carries out and control all the functions and processes in the body. Similarly, when we think artistically, the brain image or drawing has significant symbolism. For instance, it represents the ability to think, create, and generate new ideas.
How to draw a brain outline?
You may not know but the human brain is not a simple structure. It is very complex and consists of many parts. When there is a problem in one part of the brain, it can cause the brain to stop function properly. To have this idea in mind, let us tell you how to draw a human brain.
- First, you need to outline – i.e. the big part called a hemisphere. This way, you can depict the side view of the brain. So, start by making gyrus on it. Draw them on each surface and add some details in it, for example, the truck and the cerebellum.
The main function of this part of the brain is balance, muscle tone, and coordination. Simply put, the outline is simple, you need to simply draw a rough round-shape oval with gyrus on it.
How to draw a brain – step-by-step Procedure
Let us now tell you how to draw a brain step-by-step. It is not difficult to learn and practice how to draw a brain in steps or stages. You can either use a pencil or pen or marker. This is your personal preference. So, you can draw the brain with whatever is convenient for you.
- You have already outlined it. The form of the brain is peculiar – i.e. with a specific bend. So, you need to make convolutions one by one and these convolutions must be on the entire surface. They are smooth, curved, and without sharp corners.
- The next step is to draw other parts of the brain, which include the trunk, the bridge, and the cerebellum. We have already told you about the cerebellum and what does it do in the above section.
- The bridge is part of the brain that is responsible for information transfer from the spinal cord to the central nervous system. Likewise, make sure you draw the trunk and depicts that the structure is connected to the CNS.
How to draw the top view of a brain?
Previously, we taught you how to draw the brain from the side. In this section, we will tell you how to make this organ look from a different angle – i.e. the top view.
When it comes to the top view of the brain, you will draw the brain in such a way that it will make both hemispheres visible.
We recommend you use a pencil for making the top view of the brain. It is easy to erase when you do mistakes or draw in the wrong way.
- So, first, you need to draw the two joined halves, which are necessary shapes for the top view. Make sure the halves are rounded triangles in shape.
- Once you have done this, you need to draw inside the halves. Here you need to draw gyrus, which is a set of short lines that are curved in shape.
- Now, outline the shadow parts, and don’t forget to draw them on the edges. You need to draw a light grey tint in the beginning. Then, you will add colors thoroughly to the structure of the brain that you have drawn. We recommend a warm beige shade for the body of the brain.
- The brain itself will have a pink color, which looks brilliant and voluminous. The background would be bright. This part of the brain has DNA spirals representing violet and blue tones.
You can also add more symbols to the brain structure such as graphics, formula, and burning lights that will further enhance the drawing.
The purpose of adding graphics to the brain drawing is to label the functions of the main parts of the brain. However, you can do the labeling if you have a large size drawing.
Wrapping up, we all know that the human brain has an important symbolic value that shows thinking, intelligence, and creativity. You make the drawing of a brain to teach your kids the significance of the brain in the human body and how the brain controls other parts of the body. So, drawing a brain is not only fun but also a learning activity.
How do you draw a brain easy?
How do you draw a head for beginners?
How do you draw and label the brain?
How is the brain protected?
How many brains does a human head have?
What are the 3 brains?
Do humans have 2 brains?
The Role of the Three Brains
- The head brain analyzes information and applies logic.
- The heart brain senses the world through emotion and feelings.
- The gut brain is used for understanding our identity and who we are in the world.