If you have attained legal drinking age, you must be wishing to join local hipster drinking scene have found sake bomb tempting. Sake is no less than an Americanized staple of various Japanese restaurants. But you can try them in the comfort of your home too.
Sake bombers fall in a price range of just $2 to $12. So, here is a perfect way to drink sake in simple steps.
One-pint glass which can accommodate one shot, a shot glass.
- Two Chopsticks
Get a pair of chopsticks that have a proper flat surface on both the sides.
- A pint Bottle
We have taken Japanese pint, Sapporo.
Chilled or warm sake as per your preferences: For first-timers, we suggest chilled sake bomber as per our own personal preference. You can figure yours in due course of time. We are using snow beauty which cots $7 as per our taste. You can also go for Kerplunk on our recommendation. Towels are for cleaning (Optional). Make sure that the towels that you use for cleaning are not stained and are clean themselves.
How to Prepare Drinking Sake
- Pour pint into your glass up to a quantity of a shot.
- Pour the chilled sake into the shot glass.
- Place the chopsticks on the glass.
- The chopsticks must be close enough to support the glass containing sake.
- Then carefully put the shot glass over the chopsticks.
The basic idea is placing the shot glass in a way that it could conveniently fall into the glass. If there is not enough room for the shot glass to fall in easily, it would overflow and create a huge mess.
How to Drinking Sake
Now that you have placed the glass in a position that it is likely to fall, get ready to have your drink. Now comes to the hilarious step.
- Bang you’re both hands unto the sides, i.e., hands on both sides of the pint glass.
- Keep pounding in repetition, till the glass is about to fall from its shaky position.
- You can count in the Japanese language, ‘Itch, San, Ni, Sake bomb’… which would translate to one, two, three in English. If you are not drinking alone, it would be more fun to coordinate timing if the bang with other drinkers.
- It has fallen and fizz is created, gulp it down immediately. Once you are done drinking, don’t forget to clean up the mess you created on the table.
If you aren’t a fan of sake bomber, you can even create a skittle bomber or any other variant. Being a combination of red bull and Cointreau, skittle bomber tastes more or less like liquid candy. Instead of beer-sake combination, you could also go for an option of Corona and Blanco Tequila. If you opt for this, we can guarantee an amazing yet feisty taste for your buds.
Instead of pint, you can opt for Shochu (sweet potato vodka) or plum wine.
What is the best way to drink sake?
Although sake is usually served warm, it’s also quite good either chilled, at room temperature, or hot. Cheaper sake is often warmed to disguise its low grade, and premium sake is served chilled. Again, this is something you’ll probably want to experiment with.
Do you sip or take shots of sake?
Can you get drunk on sake?
Do you drink sake like wine?
Is sake the healthiest alcohol?
Why is sake so cheap?
What is the best sake for beginners?
- Otokoyama “Tokubetsu Junmai” (Junmai) Enliven yourself and your New Year’s resolutions with this full-bodied, dry sake!
- Sakura Muromachi “Bizen Maboroshi” (Ginjo)
- Hakkaisan “Yukimuro” (Daiginjo)
- Dassai “23” (Daiginjo)
- Nanbu Bijin “Plum Sake” (Flavored)
Why are sake cups so small?
Does sake taste good?
How different brands differ in taste.
|Type of sake||Taste|
|Nigori||Sweet, creamy taste.|
Why does sake turn yellow?
Is sake stronger than whiskey?
Is sake as strong as vodka?
Is Sake bad for your liver?
Do you drink sake with food?
Is sake easy to drink?
Can you mix sake with Sprite?
How do you add flavor to sake?
Ads by Google