If you have a problem with your order, the best course of action is to call one of their representatives or contact Amazon online rather than emailing them. Here is the guide;
Through Amazon page
- Visit the Amazon customer service website if you need any assistance or have a problem with your order. If you are not still logged in, type in your normal Amazon login credentials so that you may access the page. Once on the page, you will be given options on how to contact Amazon depending on your problem.
- If you have a simple problem like tracking your order, you can tap ‘start chatting’ option. You can type your problem and ask the Amazon representative to transcript the mails that you have sent them for future problems. There is also an option to talk to the representative via the phone. The phone number is clearly indicated on the screen. The customer service number is 1-888-280-4331.
- If you have a more serious problem you can click ‘Have us call you’. You will be directed to another page where you will be asked some questions. This is to ascertain the weight of your problem and you should expect be waiting time of between 2-15 minutes. This depends on the traffic that the representatives are handling at the time.
- Once you ready to talk to one of the representatives, choose the Phone option under the How would you like us to contact you button. Click ‘call me now’ if you have ascertained that all the information is correct. You can also change this on edit issues and you will be ready to talk to Amazon representatives.
Through social media
- If you have a small issue with an Amazon device or you are missing shipment, you can use social media platforms. Search for the official Amazon Facebook or Twitter account and type your problem. Wait to be contacted by one of the representatives. Before a representative contacts you and asks about them desists from sharing sensitive information such as order number.
- In the event that Amazon does not reply after 1-2 days, you can comment on their recent posts. Representatives will be quick to answer your queries if you mention that you have a problem.
- Make sure that you have all the important information that will help the representative to help you. Provide a solution that you feel will help solve your problem. If the representative is unable to help you, ask politely to talk to the manager.
How do I contact Amazon?
How do I complain to Amazon?
You can contact our 24×7 customer service team via https://www.amazon.in/contact-us which provides online resolution to your queries / complaints across channels including chat. You can also request for a call back for your query and we would be happy to reach out.
How do I reach a live person at Amazon?
If you need to talk to a live person in Amazon customer service you need to dial 1-888-280-4331.
How do I log into my Amazon email?
- For Username, enter the user name provided by your Amazon WorkMail administrator. Do not enter your full email address. User names are case-sensitive.
- For Password, enter your password.
- Choose Sign In.
Can you create an Amazon account without an email?
Mobile phone number accounts are accounts created using a mobile phone number instead of an email address. If you don’t have an email address linked to your account, you‘ll receive notifications and emails through the Message Center.
Does Amazon use Outlook?
Amazon WorkMail gives users the ability to seamlessly access their email, contacts, and calendars using the client application of their choice, including Microsoft Outlook, native iOS and Android email applications, any client application supporting the IMAP protocol, or directly through a web browser.
What does Amazon use for email internally?
Amazon Simple Email Service—Amazon WorkMail uses Amazon SES to send all outgoing email.
What email platform does Amazon use?
Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cost-effective email service built on the reliable and scalable infrastructure that Amazon.com developed to serve its own customer base. With Amazon SES, you can send transactional email, marketing messages, or any other type of high-quality content to your customers.
What email system does Amazon use?
Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cost-effective, flexible, and scalable email service that enables developers to send mail from within any application. You can configure Amazon SES quickly to support several email use cases, including transactional, marketing, or mass email communications.
Can you email Jeff Bezos?
📩 How do I email Jeff Bezos? Email Jeff Bezos at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How do I send an email to Amazon SES?
- Before You Begin.
- Send an Email Using the Console.
- Send an email using SMTP. Send an Email Programmatically. Using C# Using Java.
- Send an email using an AWS SDK. Create a shared credentials file. Send an email programmatically using an AWS SDK. Using the AWS SDK for .NET.
- Migrate to Amazon SES from another solution.
Does Amazon have email?
Amazon.com: Free Email All-in-one – Secure E mail Services: Appstore for Android.
Is Gmail free email?
Gmail doesn’t cost any money to use, but it’s not free. Google’s popular online e-mail service, which turns 10 Tuesday, may not charge for its Gmail accounts. One way it makes money from Gmail is by automatically scanning and indexing messages and using the data it mines to show relevant ads to its users.
Does Amazon have online chat?
Amazon.com/Customer service chat
How much is Amazon Prime for a year?
Amazon Prime membership fees are: $12.99 per month (plus taxes) $119 per year (plus taxes)
How do I see old chats on Amazon?
How can I see my Amazon chat history? As soon as you can, PLEASE start a chat with them on your Amazon phone app, ask them to tell you all of the subscriptions you currently have, and then copy that chat and paste it in your notes because that’s the only way you’ll get a copy.