Opera is a freeware browser that works on a multitude of operating systems.
There are three mobile versions available to use, and a gaming option that can work on some platforms.
You will need to launch Opera on your computer after the device completes its startup cycle. Then you will follow the steps based on whether you’re on a PC or a Mac.
- You will need to go to the Tools drop-down menu. You can find it at the top of the window.Click on it to access your choices, then select Preferences from the available options.
- Choose the Advanced tab that appears at the top of the Preferences window after it appears on your screen.
- Click the OK button to save your changes. This action will close the Preferences window.
- Refresh your browser by reloading the page. Some PCs might require you to close Opera to relaunch it before the changes you just made will go into effect.
- Choose the Opera menu option that appears in the upper left of the screen next to the Apple icon. You must have the browser as the active option if you have multiple apps running simultaneously for this choice to appear.
- You will receive a drop-down menu of choices after clicking on the Opera selection. The Preferences option is the one you need to click.
- Choose the Content icon or tab at the top of the Preferences window that pops up on your screen. It may appear beneath the browser window, so you may need to minimize windows to see it.
- Refresh your browser so that the changes can take effect.