The first action you must take is to turn on your computer or laptop. Allow the device to go through its entire startup cycle before following the steps below. If you try to open Firefox too early, then you may encounter a stall in your operating system that forces you to do a hard reboot.
- Click on the Tools drop-down menu option
You will then select the Options choice from the menu of selections that become available with this action.
- Choose the Content section
Once you choose the Options selection from the drop-down menu, you’ll want to click on the Content section to continue this process. It will appear at the top of the pop-up page that appears on your screen.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox
Once you have the selections updated in your browser, you must refresh it. You can do so by right-clicking anywhere on the page to display a drop-down menu. Choose Reload from those selections. You can also find this option in the toolbar. If you close Firefox and reopen it, then you can finish the reset if that method is more comfortable for you.
If you have a newer version of Firefox, some of the advanced settings are no longer available through the Settings controls. You will need to go to a specific address to make the changes you require.
- You must open a new tab in Firefox. Then you will need to type about:config as you would a website URL.
- Firefox will give you a warning that changing your advanced settings could void your warranty. You must click on the I’ll be careful, I promise! button that appears.
- You can change this by right-clicking on the false value. A small menu will appear that lets you Toggle the selection.
- Choose this option, and it will alter the value.
- Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
- Select the blue Accept the Risk and Continue button.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Why is jQuery not working?
How do I test if jQuery is working?
How do I fix uncaught Typeerror is not a function?
Is not defined jQuery error?
How do I fix jQuery is not defined?
- Step 1: Inclusion of jQuery Library. When you go through code, make sure that jQuery is included and will load before your script.
- Step 3: Ensure that jQuery is Loaded.
Is not defined but jQuery is loaded?
Can I put jQuery in a JS file?
Is jQuery deceased?
Ads by Google