If you own an Apple MacBook or an iMac, then there is an excellent chance that you use the default browser for Internet browsing.
- Click on the Safari menu option
You must have a Safari window open on your Apple computer to follow this step. It must also be active on your system. If you look to the upper left of your display, you’ll see a menu option called Safari next to the Apple logo. Clicking on it will offer you a drop-down menu.
- Choose the Preferences option
The Preferences menu choice on the drop-down is the third selection from the top. It is underneath About Safari and Safari Extensions. Clicking on it will create a pop-up box that appears on your screen. If it doesn’t appear after a few seconds, you may need to minimize your window to see it.
- Select the Security tab
You will see a series of icons at the top of the pop-up window. You must choose the Security option, which has a lock on it with yellow and black striping.
- Close the Preferences pop-up window
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom of the page, tap “Advanced.”
Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. Or go to Menu > More > Settings and find Privacy settings. Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched on.
How do I view cookies in Safari?
How do I restore cookies in Safari?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the iPhone home screen.
- Tap “Safari” to open Safari’s settings screen.
- Tap the “Private Browsing” button in the Privacy section.
- Tap the “Accept Cookies” entry.
- Select “From visited.”
How do I enable third party cookies in Safari?
Click Safari > Preferences and click the “Privacy” tab. Make a note about what is currently selected. Under “Cookies and website data”, click “Always Allow”.
How do I enable developer tools in Safari?
How do I open Safari Developer Tools on iPhone?
What do you call the developers version of the Safari?
How do I toggle the toolbar in Safari?
- Launch the Safari browser on Mac.
- Click on the Safari menu option.
- Choose Preference from the list to open the dialog window.
- Switch to the Advanced menu option.
- Enable the checkbox against — Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
How do you inspect code in Safari?
- The primary step is to enable the Developer menu. To do so, open the Safari browser, click on Safari -> Preferences.
- Click on Advanced. Check the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
- The Inspect Element feature is now enabled.
How do I open Safari preferences?
How do I enable Web Inspector in Safari?
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and click Advanced.
- At the bottom of the pane, select the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- Choose Develop > Show Web Inspector.
How do I enable Web Inspector on iOS?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and select Advanced.
- Switch Web Inspector to ON.