If you are looking for a specific seller on Ebay, there are numerous methods that you can use to do this. The methods listed in this article will help you find the full item list of any particular seller as quickly and easily as possible.
By User ID or Email
You will be able to find a specific seller on Ebay by using the seller’s name or email address. This method requires only a few simple steps.
- First you will need to go to www.ebay.com and sign in with your credentials.
- Navigate to Ebay’s Member Search tool.
- Simply enter the user ID or email address of the seller you want to find in the empty search bar provided at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Search” button below.
By Item Number
You also have the option of finding a certain seller on Ebay by using an item number. This is another very easy way to accomplish this.
- Sign into your account on www.ebay.com.
- Select the “Advanced” option, which is located beside the search button.
- Click the “By Item Number” button, which can be found at the top of the page.
- Enter the item number into the search bar that is provided.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Click on the title of the listing you wish to go to. You will be able to select the “Contact Seller” option, which can be found beneath “Seller Information”. If you want to view the user’s profile, just click on their user name.
- Select the “Save this Seller” option if you want to add it to your favorites. This is an easy way to find the seller and the items they offer whenever you want.
Find Listings by Seller
Finally, you will be able to find listings by a specific seller by following these simple steps.
- First navigate to www.ebay.com in your web browser.
- Select the “Advanced” option, which can be found right next to the search button. This will take you to the Advanced Search form.
- Select the “By Seller” option on the life side of the page.
- Select the box right next to the “Only show items from” option. You will find this beneath the Sellers heading.
- Simply enter the user ID of the seller you wish to find in the empty box that is provided. You will find this right next to the drop down menu labeled “Include”.
- If you want to narrow down your search results to find a certain item by a seller, you can submit certain keyboards in the spaces provided. This will make it much easier to find what you are looking for.
- Click the “Search” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the listening you wish to view.
Click on “Contact seller” if you wish to contact the seller for any reason. You can also choose “Save This Seller” to add them to your favorites.
How do you search for a seller on eBay Mobile App?
How do I find a sellers contact on eBay?
How do I find a buyer on eBay by username?
- Click the “Advanced Search” link located at the top of most eBay pages.
- Under the Members section, click Find a member.
- Enter the member’s user ID or email address.
- Enter the verification code that displays in an image.
- Click the Search button.
How do I complain to eBay?
- Go to the Resolution Centre – opens in new window or tab.
- Select the issue you need to report under Resolve a problem, or select My problem is not listed here.
- Select Continue.
- Select the order you’re having a problem with.
How do I contact the CEO of eBay?
Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
Can a seller get scammed on eBay?
What happens if eBay seller doesn’t ship item?
- Go to Purchase history – opens in new window or tab.
- Select More actions beside your item and then I didn’t receive it.
- Tick the box beside I want a refund or I want the item.
- You have the option of adding a message to the seller.
- Select Send request.
What happens if seller doesn’t ship item?
How much does eBay charge if item doesn’t sell?
|Selling Price||Final Value Fees|
|Item not sold||No fee|
|$0.01 to $50.00||8.75% of the final selling price|
|$50.01 to $1,000.00||8.75% of the initial $50.00, plus 4% of the remaining final selling price ($50.01 to $1,000.00)|
Can eBay reviews be faked?
How do I know if an eBay seller has fake reviews?
- Check the language. If the review is extremely long and peppered with technical or specialised marketing terms then this can be a sign of a fake review.
- Investigate the reviewer.
- Check the date and time of the reviews.