Google Voice is a service which allows you to make and receive calls and texts via the internet. Streamlining multiple phone lines to one Google Voice number makes communication a breeze. But before you can do that, you need to know your Google Voice number. Here are 3 ways to find your Google Voice number:
How To Find Your Google Voice Number On A Computer
- In your web browser, go to Google Voice.
- Sign into your Google Account. If you do not have a Google account, you will need to create one. Doing so is simple and gets you access to many other valuable services such as Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Send Pay to name a few.
- Once you shave signed into your Google account, find the settings icon. It looks like a small gear and appears in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Under the “account” tab within settings, there will be a number. This is your Google Voice number.
How To Find Your Google Voice Number On An Apple Device
- To use Google Voice on your iPad, iPhone or other Apple device, you will first need to download the app. Go to the App Store and download Google Voice.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your phone. The icon will appear as a small green speech bubble with a white phone inside of it.
- In the top left hand corner of your screen you will see three lines stacked horizontally. This is the menu tab. Tap it to open the menu.
- In the menu, look for the “settings” tab and tap it to open your Google Voice settings.
- Within “settings” you will see the option for “account”. Tap “account” for information on your Google Voice account.
- The number that is listed there is your Google Voice number.
How To Find Your Google Voice Number On An Android Device
- If you want to use Google Voice on an Android phone or device, you will need to install the app. Go to the Google Play store and download the Google Voice app.
- After the app is installed, open it. You can find the Google Voice app by looking for an icon showing a green speech bubble with a white telephone inside of it.
- Tap the app icon to open Google Voice on your Android device.
- Once the app is opened, go to the top left hand corner of your screen and select the “menu” icon. It appears as three horizontal lines.
- In the “menu”, there will be a tab labeled “settings”. Tap the “settings” tab and select “account”.
Under the “account” tab you will find information on your Google Voice account. The number that is listed there is your Google Voice number.
How do I retrieve my Google Voice number?
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- At the top right, click Settings .
- Under Linked numbers, click New linked number.
- Enter the phone number to link.
- To verify your number, Voice provides a six-digit code:
- Enter the code and then click Verify.
- Click Claim.
Can you get a Google Voice number without a phone?
How much is Google Voice a month?
|Google Voice Standard||USD 20 per license. For example, if you have 25 users, you’re charged USD 500 each month.|
|Google Voice Premier||USD 30 per license. For example, if you have 150 users, you’re charged USD 4,500 each month.|
Does Google Voice show your real number?
Is Google Voice used for cheating?
How can you tell if someone is using Google Voice?
What happens when you call a Google Voice number?
Why would someone have a Google phone number?
Google Voice gives you a special number that allows you to forward your calls to other numbers. Once you set this up and give everyone your Google Voice number, you’ll be able to more easily switch phones in the future.