Exercises can be targeted towards certain developments, whether bigger biceps, stronger abs or bigger and toned down buttocks. This is because everyone wants a good and well-looking body. Getting those curves and toned up the butt is not easy but still possible. If you do not know yet, this article sheds some light at a few tips that you can follow easily at home.
Exercises are the Way
There are a lot of exercises that are targeted simply towards the above aim, to get toned down buttocks. It strengthens the muscles, free them and make them agile. When the blood flow is right and the exercise is on target, the muscles get stronger. Here is a list of exercise that is aimed towards the bigger buttocks.
- Glute bridges.
- Single leg bridges.
- Kneeling kickback.
- Lunges, side and straight.
Do Practice Regularly
Among them, there are some that will be easier to do and some will need a little practice. Once you get a hang of it, it will become easier to get it done. The first step would strengthen up your hip muscles if you do a lot of sitting or desk job. The one way to warm up is to do leg bridges. These side leg bridges are very comfortable. Below is a list of steps to do that right at home.
- First, rest comfortably on the floor with your back facing the ground and facing the ceiling. Try to lift your legs up, and bring them down, and lay back comfortably.
- Now, bend your knees and have your feet touching the ground. Having one foot touching the ground, raise the other leg straight up in the air.
- Keep your weight on the feet touching the ground. Exhale while you lift up your glutes.
- Finally, flex your legs and inhale till you reach the top position. Repeat after returning to the initial comfortable position.
When you do that up to 10 or 20 times a day, you are beginning to tone your buttocks. As the muscles strengthen up, it gets lifted up without sagging down. This gives the appearance of bigger buttocks compared to saggy ones.
Choose the Stairs
Another kind of exercise is climbing the stairs.
- Doing this simple exercise at your apartment stairs up to 10 times a day is more than enough.
- Consider moving up and down 4 floors or 5 floors.
- This is a straining but wonderful exercise to tone your buttocks.
Though seemingly so simple, it helps your way performing the same steps without having to go anywhere else.
Tone your Abs First
The second way to get to the bigger buttocks is to look for a thinner waist. If you do regular sit-ups, your stomach is not flabby and that helps to make your buttocks look wider too.
- The bigger the waistline is because of the fat stored around the stomach. Though fat around the hips make them look wider, the same is not true for the stomach. It can lead to just the opposite.
- That is, the hips and the buttocks look blended and not prominent. In order to help that, do exercise your abs. It is possible to work on your abs to get the waistline thinner.
- There are lots of exercises that target the abs and making them curvier. The response of this is your buttocks looking bigger and firmer. Simply crunches can be a good start towards a thinner waistline.
Running and Bicycling
These two are somewhat related because of the effects they have on your buttocks and leg muscles. The hips are included with them as well. In a way to make your buttocks bigger, you have to do simply one thing: run up to 3 kilometers a day and bicycle up to 5 km a day.
- These exercises are again one of the simplest forms that can get you bigger and sexier buttocks. Once the muscles get stronger, they lift up the butt rather than having them sag.
- This in return makes the buttocks appear lifted up, naturally. There are also ways to use pads and stuff, but this is all natural and is permanent.
- In order to get such a figure, run and bicycle every day. Once your hips get stronger, the legs get stronger; the butt also gets the impact. They become firm. The fat cells burn for sure, but the shape becomes firmer and round.
- A round shape gives the impression of nice buttocks and appears sexier. This blends well and looks prominent with a nice pair of shorts too.
In all, anything you wear can make the butt prominent or not. Further, you can do more with the right choice of garments and dresses. Exercise always helps keep them firm and look bigger.