Spotify is a popular music and podcast services platform having millions of users all around the world.
This guide is about getting free 30 days trial of Spotify premium. You will learn 2 methods; one is for the PC users and the other is for android users. So, let’s begin the guide.
Get Spotify trial on PC
- Open web browser on your PC and go to Spotify premium page https://www.spotify.com/premium/
- Here, on this page you will see a button “Start Free Trial”, click that button.
- If you were not logged into your Spotify account, clicking the button will prompt you to enter the username and password.
(If you don’t have Spotify account, you have to sign up for Spotify premium account)
- Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the payment page, you will be provided free one-month trial, but still you will need to provide payment details to proceed.
Note: Spotify does not accept PayPal, you have to use Credit or Debit card.
- Click the “Start 30-Day Free Trial Now” button, under the payment section.
Your one-month free trial will immediately start here, after the one month, you will be charged a monthly fee of $9.99. If you cancel the premium subscription before the 30 days of period, you will not be charged.
Get Spotify trial on android,iPhone
Note: Signing up for Spotify Premium account require PC because you cannot do it on smartphone. These methods are same for iPhone and android app of Spotify. So, let’s start the steps.
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile, and login your account by giving your username and password in the fields.
- Open library section. It’s on bottom left corner of the app.
- Open the settings by tapping the gear shaped icon.
- There you will see an option “Go Premium”, tap that option.
- Tap the button “Get Premium”, doing so will redirect you to the payment page.
- You will be asked to enter zip code, enter the zip code of your billing address.
- Tap on “Continue” button.
- Enter the credit/debit card information in the corresponding fields.
(PayPal does not work with Spotify)
- Final step, tap on “Continue” and your 30 days free trial will start.
You will be charged the monthly fee of $9.99 after the expiration of free trial period. You can cancel the subscription any time.