In order to access icloud, one first needs to create an Apple ID or email.
Creating an Apple ID is easy and quickHere are a few different ways you can try to create an email ID for your iCloud.
On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Via Apple ID
- Go to Settings on your home screen
- Open Sign in with your Apple ID
- Press Don’t Have an Apple ID
- Enter Your New Email and Password > Enter Your Birthday and hit next
- Enter your First and Last Names and hit next
- Press Get Free iCloud Email and hit next
- Enter your new icloud email and password
- Answer the Security Questions
- Agree to the Term and Conditions
- Add your Phone Number and country region or Recovery Email
- Verify your ID through the verification code sent to you via text message or phone call
Note: If you already have an Apple ID then skip step 3-6 and follow the rest to get an icloud email.
Pro Tip: You can also create a new Apple ID when setting up your new device or via App Store or iTunes.
Via iCloud Mail
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to icloud
- Tap Mail
- Enter new icloud email and press create
- Follow the rest of the instructions given on the screen to complete the process
Via icloud Mail
- Go to Apple Menu
- Open System Preferences
- Open icloud
- Scroll down to Mail
- Enter your new icloud email and press create
- Follow rest of the instructions on the screen such as create passwords, profile info, and verify to get started