In order to access icloud, one first needs to create an Apple ID or email. Creating an Apple ID is easy and quick. Here are a few different ways you can try to create an email ID for your iCloud.
On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Via Apple ID
- Go to Settings on your home screen
- Open Sign in with your Apple ID
- Press Don’t Have an Apple ID
- Enter Your New Email and Password > Enter Your Birthday and hit next
- Enter your First and Last Names and hit next
- Press Get Free iCloud Email and hit next
- Enter your new icloud email and password
- Answer the Security Questions
- Agree to the Term and Conditions
- Add your Phone Number and country region or Recovery Email
- Verify your ID through the verification code sent to you via text message or phone call
Note: If you already have an Apple ID then skip step 3-6 and follow the rest to get an icloud email.
Pro Tip: You can also create a new Apple ID when setting up your new device or via App Store or iTunes.
Via iCloud Mail
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to icloud
- Tap Mail
- Enter new icloud email and press create
- Follow the rest of the instructions given on the screen to complete the process
Via icloud Mail
- Go to Apple Menu
- Open System Preferences
- Open icloud
- Scroll down to Mail
- Enter your new icloud email and press create
- Follow rest of the instructions on the screen such as create passwords, profile info, and verify to get started
Is iCloud email the same as Apple ID?
Do I have an iCloud email address?
Can I have 2 iCloud emails?
How do I access my iCloud email on iPhone?
How do I find my iCloud email address and password?
How do I activate iCloud on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app, then tap “Sign in to your [device].” Enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, follow the onscreen instructions to create one. Tap iCloud, then turn on the iCloud features you want to use.
How do I set up iCloud email on outlook?
- Select File > Add Account.
- Enter your email address and click Connect.
- Enter your name, email address, and password, and click Next.
- If prompted, enter your password again, then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook.
Can I make my iCloud email my Apple ID?
Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
Why is Apple telling me my email address is not available?
If you find out that the email address you are trying to use as your primary Apple ID is already being used as a secondary email address for other Apple ID email, you need to remove that secondary email and use an email address that you are not already using. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple ID let me change my email address?
How do I reset my Apple ID if email is no longer valid?
- Go to this website (appleid.apple.com).
- Sign in with your defunct email address and your password.
- Under the Account section, click Edit.
- Click Change Apple ID under the Apple ID section.
- Enter the email address you’d like to use as your new Apple ID.
- Click continue.