Thousands of online videos, entire books, hundreds of tutorials have been recorded, all dedicated to one topic – how to get rid of cellulite on your butt! If there was one pill that can get you there that would be valuable as the Holy Grail itself. Well, at least for women worldwide.
Unfortunately, there is no magical pill, nor an overnight solution that can miraculously erase all that cellulite from their butt. However, that doesn’t mean it cannot be done. It can be done with some work and some sacrifices. Here’s what works, why it works, and what is hocus-pocus, type of stuff.
- What doesn’t work?
- There are a lot of food supplements that promise great results in short periods. Almost all are based on their interpretation of science, and some famous personalities back them.
- But, even the best ones out there are partially effective and won’t get the job done. Also when they show some results, you go back to before the moment you stop using them. Not to mention that many of them come with a hefty price.
- What works instead?
- The road to a cellulite-free butt goes through a well-thought diet and an exercise plan designed for that area of your body.
- For those with a greater budget that means a custom diet from a nutritionist, and a custom program from a fitness trainer. For the rest of you folks, here is what matters most.
- The best foods for tackling cellulite
Food is just half of the story of effective tackling cellulite. But evenly important half of the story, one which you can’t avoid or bypass. Here are the most essential foods that will give the best results:
- Not only that they taste well, but they are great for tackling cellulite. They are literally packed with vitamin C and methoxylated bioflavonoids.
- Thanks to them, they manage to improve cell balances and improve blood circulation. These things impact cellulite.
Processed foods such as sausages and cheese will add more cellulite to your existing one. On the other hand, oily fats such as mackerel and salmon can have the opposite effect. They contain fatty acids that make the metabolism burn cellulite.
Watermelon is rich with a particular antioxidant known as lycopene. This antioxidant gives the watermelon its ruby red color and improves blood circulation. Meaning, it helps the body battle cellulite.
Other foods that battle cellulite are:
- Whole grains
- Green tea
- Cayenne pepper
- Pink grapefruit
- Bean sprouts
The list is rather lengthy. In addition to that always make sure that you are hydrated. So always drink at least two liters of water per day. That way you will be able to easier get rid of all the toxins in your body and improve your skin’s elasticity.
- Best exercises for tackling butt cellulite
Weight and strength training
One of the reasons why it’s hard to get rid of cellulite is because it is trapped with connective tissues. Weight and strength training have a disruptive impact on those very same tissues. In addition to that, it boosts the metabolism which in fact causes the body to burn more calories.
Cardio is an effective cellulite killer. Running, hiking up hills, cycling, swimming, dancing, aerobic, are some of the best cardio workouts that give the best results. Five days a week of intense cardio can lead to great results.
Other exercises that can also effectively tackle your cellulite issue are split squats, jump lunges, barbell squats, barbell step up, walking lunge, Glute Kickback, Lateral Goblet Lunge, Lateral Goblet Lunge, Heavy Lying Abduction.
To reiterate what was already mentioned above, there are no overnight solutions, nor magic pills. Don’t put your hopes too much into any fancy infomercial. Instead, work your ass off in the gym and eat as healthy as possible. Just make a plan and stick to it. That’s how you will get rid of all that cellulite on your butt.