Spotify is a Swedish media services provider, established in 2006.
It provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from media companies and record labelsNow, you can get showtime with Spotify in the following ways.
Get Showtime with Spotify Premium
Getting showtime with Spotify Premium is only possible if you are eligible. Your eligibility will be verified by Spotify before providing you access to showtime.
- First, you have to prove your eligibility. You are eligible if you are a student enrolled at an accredited university or college located in your country or its territories and possessions and aged 18 years or above. Your eligibility is verified through your Spotify account.
- If you are eligible, your showtime subscription is included with your Spotify Premium plan.
- Visit the premium plan page to subscribe to the showtime. Then, navigate to the showtime page to activate the showtime account to your Spotify Premium.
- Once you are activated your showtime account, you can start watching at showtime’s official portal or through showtime app on any supported device.
- Remember that you cannot access showtime content on Spotify app.
Get Showtime with Spotify and Hulu
If you are thinking about subscribing to Spotify premium or upgrading Spotify app, here are some interesting options for you.
- You can get showtime with Spotify and Hulu.
- For getting showtime with Spotify (https://www.spotify.com/), you must prove your eligibility. To be eligible for the Spotify premium, you must be 18 years of age and a student from any accredited college or university.
- If you are eligible, you can get showtime subscription with your Spotify Premium plan.
- Navigate to the premium page to subscribe the showtime. Then, go to the showtime page to activate the showtime account to your Spotify Premium.
- Once activated, you can watch at the official portal of the showtime or its app on any supported device.
- However, you cannot access showtime content on Spotify.
- For getting showtime with Hulu on Spotify, you can add Hulu to your existing Spotify premium account.
- Visit your services page and click activate on the Hulu banner.
- If you are new to Spotify Premium, you can sign up for the bundle. You will get your first month of Hulu and Spotify Premium for free.
Get Showtime with Spotify Student
Now, students can enjoy comprehensive music, videos, and shows with Spotify student. You can get showtime with Spotify student by taking help from the following points.
- Visit the Spotify official page and sign in with your credentials.
- All you have to do is to prove that you are eligible. That is, you must be a student from accredited college or university and 18 years of age at least.
- Now, you can update to the premium plan on your Spotify account. The updated plan includes Spotify Premium, Hulu and showtime.
- If you are an existing Spotify premium member, you can upgrade the plan to include both showtime and Hulu at no additional cost.
You must be eligible to get showtime with Spotify, so prove your eligibility in the right method. If you are found fake, your account will be cancelled.