How do you post a statement on facebook
How do you post something on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Post.
How do I post a written text on Facebook?
Classic mobile browser experience
- Tap at the top.
- Tap New Message to start a new conversation.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
How do you write a caption on Facebook?
From your Facebook profile, click the “Photos” tab on the left column, then click to the image to which you want to add a caption. Click the “Edit” link under your name beneath the image, then type your caption. If the photo already has a caption, you can add, edit or delete it at this time, as well.
Where is enter on Facebook to post a comment?
Most posts and updates on Facebook display text boxes underneath them that say “Write a comment.” To leave a comment when such a box is displayed, click in the box and press the “Enter” key after you’ve written the comment.
Can you send a Facebook post as a text message?
Facebook Texts allows users to post on Facebook by sending a text (SMS) message. Because no Internet connection is required to use Facebook Texts, the service is extra convenient for users without smartphones.
How do I share a text message on Facebook?
Option 5: To share a post outside of the Facebook app, tap “Copy Link.” From there, you can paste the link into a text message, email or another app to share the post.
Why is there no comment option on a Facebook post?
What is the difference between a post and a comment on Facebook?
A Post starts a new topic. A comment is what you do to respond to a Post; you leave one by clicking on the pencil icon underneath a Post. Too many new Posts will take you away from the subject originally being discussed; so – if you are responding to a subject covered in a Post, leave a Comment.
How do I turn on comments on Facebook?
To change who can like or comment on your public posts:
- Click at the top right corner and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Posts Comments.
- Select who is allowed to like or comment on your public posts.
How long do you stay in Facebook jail?
Users that run afoul of Facebook’s rules can spend time in what many now call “Facebook Jail,” losing commenting and posting abilities for from 24 hours to 30 days or, in more serious cases, lose their accounts indefinitely.
What happens when you comment on a Facebook post?
Facebook perceives a “comment” as a powerful engagement, so it is beneficial for your page to encourage your audience to start a discussion within the comment section. Enabling comment notifications from your page allows you to get informed to see the followers’ comment and therefore you can reply quickly.
How do you reply to a message on Facebook?
- Click “Messages” at the top of your Facebook homepage’s sidebar.
- Click the message to which you want to reply.
- Type your reply into the box labeled “Write a reply.”
- Click the button labeled “Reply.”
How do I turn on comments and likes on Facebook posts?
To change who can comment on an individual public post on your profile:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Go to the public post on your profile that you want to change who can comment on it.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Click Who can comment on your post?
Why you should not share on Facebook?
1. Data tied to your personal and financial security. When you’re on Facebook, it’s never a good idea to post your home address, your telephone number, your birth year, your mother’s maiden name, or any other information that a criminal could use to steal your identity.
Who gets notified when you reply to a comment?
Their reply now will be displayed just beneath yours. What happens when others make a reply to the original comment? It will be listed under the comment, beneath your reply. And here’s the nice part: Only you and any others who have replied to the comment will be notified about it!
Can my friends see when I comment on a post?
However, your friends will see a comment if they can also see the photo. For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.
Should I post pictures of my house on Facebook?
DON’T post any identifiable information about your home’s address or specific location. As you’re taking photos to share, be careful to keep house numbers just out of frame. … DO use Pinterest for inspiration, but don’t get too caught up in the perfect staged homes you see online.
Why you should not post pictures on Facebook?
Issues such as privacy, bullying, and digital kidnapping, along with the reality that dangerous people are out there, make oversharing our children’s lives a bad idea. If you must post pictures of your children, remove personal information such as their full names and birth dates, and don’t tag them in pictures.
Does someone know if you look at their Facebook?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality.
Should you put your real birthday on Facebook?
Facebook isn’t alone in requiring real names. Most terms of service stipulate that you must provide accurate information. … But your birthday, mother’s maiden name, and other private data that could be used to identify you — or to steal your identity — should be given up strictly on a need-to-know basis.
What are the dangers of Facebook?
Five hidden dangers of Facebook (Q&A)
- Your information is being shared with third parties.
- Privacy settings revert to a less safe default mode after each redesign.
- Facebook ads may contain malware.
- Your real friends unknowingly make you vulnerable.
- Scammers are creating fake profiles.
Should I put where I work on Facebook?
Try not to put any information on your Facebook that reveals where you work. You don’t just have to worry about identity thieves when it comes to your employment.