Pinterest has indeed become the go-to inspiration for everything under the Sun.
Whether you need a new recipe or home decor designs, this amazing platform has it allIt helps a lot when you’re trying to figure out what to do for new things since the site also showcases DIYs and helpful instructions.
However, some pins we’ve saved will become no longer relevant. If you’re trying to delete all your old pins from your list, then you can do it with these easy steps:
How to delete pins?
- Log-in to your Pinterest account
You will need to log-in to your Pinterest account and visit your board pins.
- Look for the unnecessary pins.
You should study all the pins you’ve saved from the past and evaluate which ones are to be deleted and keep the ones that you still need.
- Now, let’s remove them.
Once you have made your pick, toggle your cursor unto the pin. Notice that there’s a small square or box on the upper right corner of the pin. Click the box and make sure you have checked it.
Notice that after checking the square or box, you will have three options prompted on top of the pins. See the red buttons above the pins.
- Select the delete option
Select the third red button that says “delete” and press using your cursor. After clicking the delete button, a new question will prompt you out, asking you if you are sure that you want to delete the selected pins. You will have two choices: “cancel” and “delete pins.” Press the delete pins button.
- And you are done!
Another notification will prompt after successful deletion. You may also double-check the board location again to see if it wasn’t there anymore. Just in case you changed your mind last minute, you can always press the cancel button, and the pins will remain in your board pins.
How to move pins?
- You should note that it’s the same process as deleting older pins. Just find the square button or box, click it, and you should see a check mark inside it.
- Refer again to the red-colored prompt on the top of your pins. You should see the four following options to choose from.
- Choose the first button option that says, “move.”
- Then the platform will immediately navigate you to board selection on which existing board you would like to move your pins. Just pick the specific folder as to where you want those pins to be moved.
- Notice that the selected pins you just moved have now disappeared from the previous board.
- Verify the folder where you moved the pins and check if you have successfully moved the pins to avoid missing anything.
How to copy pins?
- Search for helpful and valuable pins at the search bar.
- Select your chosen pin and click.
- Find the square box on the upper right corner, click it, and wait until you see a checkmark.
- As soon as you complete marking the pins of your choice, refer to the options presented in red color above the pins.
- From the four options presented above, choose the second button that says “copy” and click it.
- The pins should be successfully duplicated by now, and you may feel free to save it in one of your existing boards.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you repin?
Repin is when you’re sharing other member’s or user’s pins on your board. When repinning, go to the member’s board, click the pin and select the “save button” so it would appear on your board.
- Can you still retrieve deleted pins?
According to Pinterest, it’s no longer feasible to retrieve deleted pins once you’ve clicked that delete button. The only way to retrieve it is to do a Google search on your Pinterest account and the board’s name. Then look through the cached copy available to see if you’re deleted pins or boards are still there. Once recovered, repin it again.
- Is it possible for your pins to disappear?
There can be three reasons why some of your pins are disappearing. First, you may have accidentally deleted it without you knowing and just innocently forgot about it. Second, the original pin owner deleted his account or pin. And third, Pinterest may have suspended the user account or pin due to violation or misuse of Pinterest’s rules and regulations.
Pinterest Board or Pins are quite valuable, especially if you’re a “DIY type of person” since you will refer to your pins for so many things. Just make sure that your board is well organized, so you know which ones to keep and which ones to let go.