Generally, every person learns drawing during their childhood. Everybody’s parents provide drawing classes as an extracurricular activity. Some of the basic drawings we learn as beginners are sketches of an elephant, a camel, scenery with a hut, a mountain, sun, and river, etc.
How to Draw a Camel Face?
Drawing a camel face might look difficult but it is actually very easy if these below steps are followed,
- To draw the face of a camel we will start off with the eye. So first, we will draw a horizontal small leaf-like eye with an arc above it for the eyelid.
- Now draw another circle inside the eye as iris and shade it keeping a circular white part left out for better looking.
- It’s time for the outline of the head. Start drawing a horizontal line from above the eyelid but a bit more leftish to it. Curve down the line down to right.
- The upper lip can be drawn by drawing a ‘U’ at the right end which is supposed to be the mouth. Draw the lower lip by drawing a curved line right below the upper lip.
- You will have to draw the ear of the camel. To draw the ear, draw an inverted ‘V’ and then a curved line has to be drawn in the middle of the ear.
- With the pencil, now draw a parallel line to the lip line as the nostril and curve is a little at the end of it. Sketch the neck with a line starting from the ear and throat line starting from the right side of the lower jaw.
Hence, your camel face is complete. Put color or shade if you want to do it.
How do You Draw a Camel Easily?
Drawing a camel might be easy for a person drawing for a long time but as a kid, it will be very difficult for him. So, we should learn a more simplified version of the drawing of a camel, and later on, you can improve on it. The steps are as follows,
- We need to start with the head of the camel. While drawing it we will divide it into two parts. The upper section and the lower section. So, first, we will draw the upper section of the camel’s head with a typical curve.
- Draw an inverted ‘V’ which is the ear of a camel. Now draw another curvy line to make the lower section of the head or the lower jaw.
- Put two big curves in the paper where one includes the neck of the camel and the other includes the upper section of the body with the hump of the camel.
- Time to draw another curve for the throat and belly of the camel. Produce a vertical line with a little curve for the front and back legs of the camel.
- After completing the legs, draw the four hoofs at the front and back legs of the camel. It’s time for the finishing touch of the camel. Draw the eyes, nostrils, and the tail properly.
What is Camel Color?
Camel is a beautiful desert animal found in the desert regions of Africa, Eastern Europe, and Asia. They are the only animal that has the capability to transport goods and even people by walking smoothly on the sand; hence they are also called the ‘Ship of the Desert’. The color of the fur rather hair on the camel can be called the color of the camel. The colors of the camels are such that in the desert area if they lie down it will be difficult to find them as it forms a camouflage with the color of the sand. It is generally brown in color but it has a wide range of shades in brown. Well, technically speaking you can describe the color of a camel as Hex: #C19A6B; RGB: 193, 154, 170; CMYK: 0, 20, 45, 24; HSV: 330, 45%, and 76%.
How to Draw a Camel in a Desert?
Camels are beautiful animals. Besides being a beautiful creature it is also a hard-working animal. They carry human beings and other loads of human beings across the desert. Hence, another name of the camel is ‘Ship of the Desert’. We can draw a camel in a desert doing various activities. The most popular one would be carrying human beings on it. These steps will help to draw the ship of the Desert in the desert carrying humans are as follows,
- Always start drawing a camel from its head. So, first, draw a curved line for the upper part of the head.
- Now draw the lower section of the head with another curved touching the upper head curve. To draw the ear, sketch an inverted ‘V’ at the end side of the head.
- Gracefully draw two parallel lines but a bit curvy. These lines will help to draw the neck and throat of the camel.
- After the neck and throat are over, we shall start drawing the humps. You can draw one as well as two-humped camels. To draw the humps all you need to do is draw a mountain-like structure at the back of the camel.
- Extend the backline a little for the small cute tail of the camel. Draw the four legs of the camel with its hoofs. It would look fabulous if one of the front legs of the camel is kept folded in the air. This would create an effect that the camel is moving.
- For drawing the belly, you will have to draw some curves bulging downwards and join the lines from the throat to the front legs. Now join the lines from the front legs to the back legs.
Camel Carrying a Human
A camel carrying human beings is to be drawn now. To draw so, you will first have to draw a basket-like thing on the back of the camel. Then easily draw some human beings on it.
- Since tourists alone do not do camel safari so draw a man in front of the camel. Make sure to draw the man holding a rope that is tied to the camel’s mouth.
- Divide the sheet of paper into two horizontal sections. One with the sky covering the lesser area and one for the desert region. For the dessert, draw a few not so mountainous structures and some dunes on it.
- You can also draw some date trees. Your drawing a camel in the desert carrying people is over.
Drawing a camel for an expert in arts might be easy but for a beginner, it is definitely very difficult. The above ways of drawing the camel will sure help them a lot. Besides these instructions, there are also some tips which would help these beginners big time. Some tips are as follows,
- First, it is important to find a simple picture of a camel. You can easily download it from the internet or you can find it in a book for beginners.
- The pencil you are using should not be very sharp or very blunt. It is so because there are many casual curves in this drawing so you will easily be able to draw it.
- Always start with the head first and then go to the legs. If you go the other way then there might be a problem with the ratio of the legs and head of the camel.
- For drawing the desert, do not end up drawing mountains but less inclined structures with oval peaks. Do draw sand dunes.
- Remember, a camel can have one or even two humps. Drawing two humps will bring variations in your drawing.
- Do not forget to draw a guide if you draw human beings on the back of the camel. It is because human beings never go alone for a camel safari.
How do you draw a camel easy for kids?
How do you draw a camel using the word camel?
How do you draw a beginner step by step?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How many hours a day should I practice drawing?
It’s possible to see improvements by drawing only 1-2 hours per day. But if you want to see significant improvements you should be aiming for 5-6 hours per day, or more if possible.