There are a number of products available to enhance the look of the face. Female faces are incredible and they use a different type of gears to look pretty. The wig is one of such products and it is playing a crucial role to enhance the look of the hair. So, it is important to know about the wig and how to dye it.
Dye a Wig – Use Tinted Shampoos
When you are going to dye a wig, you should use tinted shampoos or tonics. These are some of the best things that people must follow. At the same time, tinting agents can’t be applied to the wig with a thick layer.
- Therefore, it is best to dilute a small amount of tonic in a little amount of water and then go to dye the wig with a perfect composition. It is true that, when you dye the synthetic wig with chemical dye, it is quite impossible to get the same color with the day.
- When you are going to choose the right pattern of color, you should spend some time to evaluate the right color that would meet the requirement.
How to Dye a Wig without Dye?
If you want to dye a wig without dye, it is important to come with the right kind of things that are making a great contribution to styling the wig with an attractive look.
- For this method, you need a sharpener, alcohol, pliers, knives, spray bottles, and gloves. Properly mix the alcohol with the ink from the sharp pen or you can also use some other alcohol-based ink.
- Gently dip one of the flat edges of the sponge into the ink, making sure that the proper amount of sponge has properly absorbed.
- It is with the help of a forefinger and middle finger, start directly from the separate roots by lifting a hair width of about 2 inches.
How to Dye a Wig Brown?
You can start it by bringing the water to boil in a pot. If you have a large size pot, then it will be best. Before you are going to dip the wig, make sure that it is a little damp by running it under the sink because it needs a little bit of saturation that would always come with a perfect result.
- Now remove the pot from the stove and quickly dunk the wig into the brown color water. If you want lighter brown, you have to dip for less time in that mix and if you want darker, it needs more time to deep down.
- So, it is important to come with the right kind of things that are always making a great contribution to your style enhancement.
How to Dye a Wig Black?
There are a number of colors available to dye the wig. It is important enough to come with the right kind of color by which you can easily attract the attention of the onlookers.
- Wigs are not to dye with the regular hair dyes and this is why you need to use different shades that are important.
- If you want to come with the right kind of black color, it is important to get the wig black color and in this way, you can come with the right kind of things that are important for all to come in black color.
- While dipping with the mix, make sure that you have used the right synthetic color for your own.
How to Dye a Wig Blonde?
Wigs are very soft and they can be easily colored with your favorite color. However, most of the people prefer to get blonde hair and it is always a great way forward to come with the right kind of color that would meet the current color needs.
- So, while going to dye your wig with blonde, make sure that you are using a quality color that will last for a longer time.
- In this way, it will be the right thing that will perfectly give you the best look. So, always make sure that you are using quality blonde color with the mix to dye your wig.
How to Dye a Wig Red?
While going to dye your wig with red, first wear the gloves properly. Then, mix the dye and developer in a bowl. Make sure that you have the right amount of hair dye available for the wig.
- Once you have mixed the entire dye and developer in a bowl, you can easily get the anticipated red color.
- One thing is to keep in mind that, never use any metal bowl to mix dye and developer together because they may not come with the color that you want.
- Test the dye first and if the color is perfect, you can dip down your wig entirely in the mix.
How to Dye a Wig with Acrylic Paint?
If you want to paint the wig with acrylic paint, you have to follow these steps. If you are going to dye with a long wig, you can use one or half spoon of acrylic paint.
- You can easily squeeze the paint into the spray bottle or use a brush to properly transfer the paint into the bottle. After that, you can add a few spoons of rubbing alcohol and then shake the bottle rightly.
- Before applying color, make sure that you have hand gloves, and once you make all these in order, and then spray the color to the wig. Keep the distance 6 inches from the hair while spraying.
How to Dye the Wig with Multiple Colors?
There are a number of people who follow celebrities and most of the celebrities do come with multiple color wigs. This is the main reason for which it is important to come in different colors and apply them to your wig.
- Come in different colors and mix them in different bowls. Then, spray on the wig in which area you want. Once you get the right color in one patch, you can go to the second one.
- In this way, the wig will get multiple colors and come with the right kind of look that you always want. So, apply 3 to 4 colors and you can get a splendid look.
Can You Dye a Wig with Hair Color?
Wigs are synthetic hair and general hair color is perfect to color them rightly. If you want to get your anticipated hair color, make sure that you have the right hair color according to your need.
- First, wash your wig and dry that completely. Brush the hair properly and after doing that, you can now easily apply the color on it.
- No matter which color you prefer, it will be best to go with the right hair color according to your need.
- First mix that color with water, rubbing alcohol, and then spray it right on the wig. In this way, you can get the right wig color with the help of hair color.
How do You Dye a Wig without Bleaching it?
If you want to dye the wig without bleaching it, you need to think about some basic things. It entirely depends on the level of brown you are going for. If the wig color is black, it also makes a difference. There are mainly 3 levels to follow in order to make it according to your color. You should use a 12% developer with your color. In this way, you can easily stand the best chance to get the right light you can without any bleach.
- While using the color on the wig, make sure that you are using quality color.
- It would be best to wear gloves and use spray while going to color on your wig.
- In the case of light and deep color, it is important to dip in the mix for a longer or shorter time. If you’ll remember these basic things, you can easily get the perfect color that you want with your wig.