Balloon towers are a popular decorative item in parties or for gatherings. There are a number of professionals you can find who are providing the balloon tower service but, if you know how to make them, you can do that in the home on your own.
How to Make a Balloon Tower without Any Help?
Choose Balloons and Inflate Them to the Same Size
Take 4 balloons. 2 of each color and start inflating them using the machines. You can adjust the size of the balloons with the help of a balloon sizer. In this way, your balloons won’t be large or small each other and they will give a perfect uniform look.
Make Balloon Cluster
After inflating the balloons, you can now make the cluster by attaching the back of the balloons. You should use 4 balloons to make the cluster. Once, one layer of the cluster is getting ready, and then you can make another one. In this way, the tower will be build up.
Create the Balloon Column
Now take 4 balloons and make sure that two of them are the same color. Inflate them and check the size in the balloon sizer. Then tie them into pairs of two white and two peach balloons. Twist them into the cluster.
Finish the Balloon Tower
After making a cluster of balloons, now you have to tie them one over another. In this way, the tower will be visible and it’ll look awesome.
How to Make a Balloon Tower without Stand?
When you want to make a balloon tower without using any stand, it will be an outstanding experience for the makers. This balloon tower will look prettier and it will be a great contribution to your own decoration for the party.
- While going to do that, you need to come with the right solution where there is no need to use any stand for making the tower.
- Make sure that you have taken the inflated balloon with the right size. You need to bind the back of the balloons with another cluster.
- In this way, the balloon cluster grows up and there will be a tower visible after attaching these clusters.
How to Make a Balloon Tower by Strings?
It is important to make the balloon tower for decoration purposes. Therefore, you need to use different things that are truly playing an active role in making these balloon towers rightly.
- While going to use the strings to make the tower, you should make sure that you need to bind the inflated balloons rightly and then properly attach them with the strings to make a cluster.
- In this way, a cluster will prepare and then attach all the clusters one by one by which you can form a tower.
- So, one thing is to keep in mind that, each cluster needs to be attached with the help of a string.
How to Make a Balloon Tower with Tape?
Balloon towers are now common to attract maximum attention from the public for different types of functions. People invest in these towers to make their functions more enjoyable.
- So, it is important to know the exact process by which your balloon tower will be more attractive compared to others.
- If you want to make the balloon tower using tape, you have to select the right type of transparent tape by which you won’t diminish the look of the balloon tower.
- These kinds of tapes are very helpful to increase the look by attaching the balloon clusters.
- After making the balloon clusters, you should attach them by applying the transparent tape. In this way, it will get a tower shape without any hurdles, click here to see YouTube video.
How to Make Balloon Tower without Helium?
Helium is one of the most used gases to use balloon towers. So, when you don’t have helium, you can also make a balloon tower. Make sure that you have proper balloon inflators and they are working efficiently. With the help of these inflators, you can inflate the balloons in the proper size and it will make a great contribution to making the balloon towers. So, without helium gas, you can inflate the balloons with perfect size. In this way, it will be easier for you to shape these balloons rightly and make them like a tower.
How Many Balloons does it Take to Make a Balloon Tower?
Actually, the number of balloons completely depends on the size and the length of the tower you are going to make. The size of the balloons is playing a crucial role in the number of balloons required for making the tower. Here are the details.
- 12 five inches balloons need to make a 1-foot tower.
- 8 nine-inch balloons are required to make a 1-foot tower.
- 6 eleven inch balloons need to make a 1-foot tower.
- 4 fourteen inch balloons need to make a 1-foot tower.
- 4 sixteen-inch balloons need to make a 1-foot tower.
- Always use a quality balloon inflator before going to make the tower.
- Make sure that you are using a balloon sizer to make each and every balloon in proper size.
- If you are not using any stand, you should use strings or transparent tape to make the cluster of balloons. In this way, the tower will look great without diminishing the style.
- Using 2 to 3 types of color balloons will surely add more attractiveness to the tower. In this way, the balloon will look great.
- Hire professionals to make the balloon towers because you may not do the towers more attractive in size and color matter compared to them.
How do you make a homemade balloon tower?
How many balloons do you need for a balloon tower?
How do you make easy balloon columns?
How far in advance can I make a balloon tower?
Can I make a balloon arch the night before?
Can I inflate balloons day before party?
Do air filled balloons deflate overnight?
Will balloons last overnight?
Can you take balloons to Party City to inflate?
Will Dollar Tree fill my balloons?
Does CVS inflate balloons?
Can you get balloons filled at Walmart?
Does Hobby Lobby fill balloons?
Does Dollar General fill helium balloons?
How much does it cost to get balloons filled with helium?
Is it cheaper to buy a helium tank?
Can I buy helium to fill balloons?
What size helium tank do I need for 100 balloons?
Ads by Google