Almost all the digital safes have a key that you may use to open and unlock them manually. In that case, you do not need a code. But what will you do when you lose the key and there is no power supply to the keypad?
How to Open an Old Safe without a Key?
There are chances that a safe that has a key system installed in it to open manually, might not function properly sometimes. Or, maybe you lose the key. So how will you open it? Your important things are still inside it. Do not worry! There are ways that you can adopt to open your old safe without a key. Here, we will discuss the step by step process of how to open an old safe without a key.
- Take a sharp knife. Insert the knife in the keyhole. Gently shake the knife up and down.
- Continue shaking until all the keyguards get aligned in the same line and open up. Finally, open your safe and you can now have access to all your belongings kept inside.
However, there are a lot of other methods of break opening a safe. You can insert a screwdriver instead of a knife and rotate it to break the lock mechanism. Moreover, you can also drill through the keyhole and break open it. But, with a knife, you will have your key mechanism intact and undamaged.
How to Break Open a Safe?
Nowadays, a lot of people use a digital safe for keeping their precious and expensive belongings. They are more secured and keep your belongings safe and intact. Moreover, by entering a simple code you can open it. There’s no need to keep a key that frequently goes missing and you get crazy to search for it. But, everything has its advantages and limitations as well. What if you forget the code of your safe? How will you open it then? We will discuss some simple steps that you may consider to safely open the safe.
- Firstly, take a drilling machine. Connect it with the power line and switch it on. Insert the drilling rod inside the keyhole.
- Start drilling inside. As you go drilling through the keyhole, the locking mechanism gets damaged.
- Stop the drilling machine when the lock system breaks. Now, open the safe and take out the necessary things that you need.
How to Open a Digital Safe if You Forgot the Combination?
You are a busy person. You have a lot of things to remember daily. So it is quite natural that you can forget the combination of your digital safe that you once set. Now, what can you do to have access to it? Well, there are many processes to open it but we will discuss a simple and most easy technique here.
- Firstly, look for any bolt openings. Generally, you will find it at the bottom of the safe that allows bolts to be fed through.
- Hold a small flashlight and peer through the bolts and locate the back panel. This panel shall have a keypad and other buttons.
- Next, take a stiff wire and insert it in the hole and press the reset button on the inner keypad. Once you press the reset button, enter the new code.
- Try simple and easy to remember code. However, the code shall not be too small either. Then, press the set button just beside the reset button once you enter the new code.
- Wait for a response from the pad which is usually a beep sound. Finally, try inserting the new code from the front side and open your safe.
How to Open a Digital Safe with a Soda Can?
The digital safe has codes in it without which you cannot open it. Sometimes you may forget the code and try to open it by breaking the safe or damaging the lock mechanism. However, you can still manage to open your safe without damaging it. You can try this method sitting at your home. It is very easy and also keeps your safe intact. Here, we will discuss the different steps of opening a digital safe with a soda can.
- Firstly, take any soda can and empty it. Cut both the bottom as well as the upper side with a thin cutting knife.
- Then cut the can in a perpendicular direction and open up the can. Press the tin shit and make it straight like a paper.
- Now, take a scissor and cut almost halfway from one end. Similarly, cut from the other end as well till halfway. Make sure that there is a little portion left between both the cuts.
- Now, fold the cuts press tight to make it like a sheet. Similarly, fold it tight on the other side as well. Only the middle portion will stay up like a finger in your hand.
- Now, it resembles a key like structure. You need to gently insert the upright middle portion inside the keyhole of your safe.
- Start shaking it once you put it inside. Make sure it doesn’t get turned or twisted. Continue shaking unless you open the safe.
Electronic Digital Safe Default Code
In today’s time, many use a digital safe for keeping their expensive and precious belongings. Moreover, they are more secured to keep your belongings safe and intact. Furthermore, by entering a default code you can open it. You need not require keeping a key that regularly goes missing and you get wild searching for it. But, everything has its benefits and restrictions as well. What if you forget the code of your safe? How will you open it then? We will discuss some simple steps that you may consider to safely open the safe.
- Firstly, open the backside of your safe and find a location for bolt openings. After you open the bolts there is a keypad inside also.
- Take a hanger to insert it to press the restore default button. Depending on how small or big your safe is you will have to consider what you need. A hanger or a wire!
- You can also take a stiff wire and press the restore default button.
- Once, it is pressed, the default code is activated. You can check it from the manual and enter it in the front keypad. You can now open your safe.
How can You Open an Electronic Safe with a Dead Battery or No Key?
Having an electronic safe nowadays is extremely common. However, the digital pad might not function properly sometimes. The battery can be dead. Or, you can also lose the key that helps to open it manually. Furthermore, you can also forget the code that is set to open your digital safe. So, the following steps will help you open your digital safe with a dead battery or no key.
- Try opening the bolts and take out the battery from the pad. Insert the new battery. Or, if it is a rechargeable one, then recharge it and insert it back. You can now switch on the pad and insert the code to open your safe.
- If your safe has the electric supply to it, then try connecting it with a plug and switch on the keypad.
- Never use a hammer to break down the lock mechanism. It can damage you valuable things kept inside as well.
- Try changing the code frequently to keep your things more secure.
- Always keep the key and manual safety. A lot of information can be obtained from the manual once you start facing trouble with your safe.