How do I remove the outline of a text box?
- Select the text box or shape border that you want to remove.
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click Shape Outline, and then click No Outline.
How do I remove a text box in Word but keep the text?
- In your document, press Ctrl+A.
- Press Ctrl+C.
- Open a new, blank document.
- Make sure the Home tab of the ribbon is displayed.
- Click the down-arrow under the Paste tool (at the left side of the ribbon) and choose Paste Special.
- In the list of formats, choose Unformatted Text.
- Click on OK.
How do I remove the outline of a textbox in CSS?
In Google Chrome browser form controls like <input> , <textarea> and <select> highlighted with blue outline around them on focus. This is the default behavior of chrome, however if you don’t like it you can easily remove this by setting their outline property to none .
Why is there a box around my text in Word?
How do I remove background color from text in Word?
How do I remove text formatting in Word?
- Select the text that you want to return to its default formatting.
- In Word: On the Edit menu, click Clear and then select Clear Formatting. In PowerPoint: On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Clear All Formatting .