Should I wish my crush a happy birthday?
Do not forget to text your crush on their birthday! If you’re already close, be sure to wish them a happy birthday early on and tease your present for them. If you’re not, shoot them a message that cleverly lets them know you didn’t forget.
What can I say instead of happy birthday?
Happy anni-birth-sary! Happy anniversary with life. Happy Beerday! Happy birthday you.
How do you say happy birthday in a funny way?
- “Happy birthday! I’m your karma!”
- “Happy birthday! Your gift is me admitting you were always right!”
- “Happy birthday, mom/dad! I was a gift to you, it’s called ‘my’ birthday!”
- “Happy birthday! The only thing getting old is that phrase!”
- “Happy belated birthday, sorry I was (insert age here) years late!”
How do you write a birthday blessing?
What to Write in a Birthday Card
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]!
- Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart.
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
How do you write a blessing message?
God bless. I ask God to bless you, to guide you, to keep you safe, to give you peace, to give u joy and love all d time. Take Care. As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, May God shower u his blessings of love and lead u always to d right path.
What is a blessing quote?
“An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” “What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” “A man who can laugh at himself is truly blessed, for he will never lack for amusement.”
What can I say instead of God Bless?
What is another word for god bless?
|bless someone’s heart
|god bless you
Is it OK to say Im blessed?
If you say you’ve been blessed, you feel lucky to have something: health, love, fame, fortune, talent, etc. I’m very happy for you; the only time I feel blessed is when I sneeze. You can pronounce blessed as one syllable (“blest”) or as two (“bless-id”).
What is an example of a blessing?
Blessing is defined as God’s favor, or a person’s sanction or support, or something you ask God for, or something for which you are grateful. When God looks down upon you and protects you, this is an example of God’s blessing. When a father OKs a marriage proposal, this is an example of when he gives his blessing.
What blessings does God give us?
God’s Ultimate Blessing
Sin ruined that plan in the beginning, but he gives us the ultimate blessing of restoration, forgiveness and eternal life through Jesus. Jesus pours out all his attributes onto us: his love and joy, peace and patience, kindness and goodness, faithfulness, and gentleness.
How do you say blessing?
There’s no hard or fast rule about this, though, so speak from the heart.
- Example: Bless this food to our bodies, Lord, and let us hold you in our hearts. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
- Example: Bless us, oh Lord, and these your gifts which we are about to receive from your bounty. Through Christ our Lord we pray, Amen.