See Who Unfollowed You On Instagram Free Using Instagram App — Manual Analysis
Do you want to know whether a specific Instagram user has unfollowed you or not? Or perhaps just want to know the reason for a decrease in the number in your followers’ list? If so, then we must have had you in mind. Below are simple steps to get your results real quick.
Method 1: Analyze your followers list manually
- Find an Instagram app icon on your smart phone’s home screen for iPhone and iPad. However, if you’re using an Android, you should check for the Instagram app in your app drawer.
- Having located the Instagram app, tap on it to launch it. By doing so, the app will open in your Instagram account home is already logged in. If not yet, you’ll get to the “Log In” page first. Use your correct login details to get to your Instagram home.
- With that done, tap on the account tab located at the bottom left pane. It’s an icon resembling this.
- Next, tap on the “Followers” tab located on the upper part of the screen. Doing so opens a list of followers.
- Finally, find out if the users you’re looking for are still on your list or missing. If you find them missing on the list, the answer is quite Straightforward—they unfollowed you. And that’s it.
Method 2: Search and evaluate the user’s account
- Login t your Instagram account either automatically or using your account details. Doing so will take you to your account’s homepage.
- After that, tap on the magnifying lens-like “Search” tab. It’s located at the bottom center of the screen. This prompts a search bar to appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap o the search field and type in the name of the follower you’re suspecting to have unfollowed you. As you continue to type the name in the search field, a list of names will continuously appear until the last name appears.
- Tap on the user’s name to get to his/her profile. When you get to the profile, there are a few things you could quickly notice under the following tab.
- A checkmark: It shows that the person is still your follower, and you also follow the person. This is the best discovery that you can ever make. And of course, there’s no need for further investigations.
- A “Follow Back” button: This shows that the account recently followed you, and there would be no worries about it. All you can do is to ‘return the favor.’
- A “Follow” button: If this is what you’ve found on the user’s profile, then this must have been among the people you’re finding more about. The unfollowed user way back!
- Take action.
Method 3: See who unfollowed you on Instagram online or web
If you want to see who unfollowed you on Instagram on PC or Mac, then this is one of the fastest and easy ways to go. Let’s jump into the procedure.
- Launch your favorite computer web browser.
- Having done that, head to the Instagram website by clicking on this hyperlink https://www.instagram.com/. If this doesn’t work for you due to a reason or another, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on the address bar located on the upper part of your browser.
- Next, type in “Instagram.com” without the quotation marks.
- Hit on the “Enter” key on your computer’s keyboard. Doing so will take you to Instagram’s website.
- Log in with your Instagram account details if not automatically logged in. Doing so gets you to your Instagram home.
- After that, tap on the account tab. It’s located on the top-right side of the page, towards the right-side corner. Doing so opens the account page.
- On the account page that has just opened, locate the “Followers” tab on the upper part of the screen. From the followers’ tab, you can quickly tell on the spot whether some Instagram followers have followed you or not by evaluating the number that appears. If you’d wish to zero down to the followers who have recently unfollowed, tap on the “Followers” tab. BY doing that, a list of your followers will open.
- Scroll down for the account name of the user you’d wish to confirm whether he/she still follows you. Alternatively, you could use the “Search” function located above your Instagram username on the upper part of the screen. Find Instagram accounts by typing in their names in the search field.
- Tap on the user’s Instagram account. Doing so takes you to the user’s profile. Now, if you find the “Following” button, then it’s straightforward that the Pearson stopped following you.
Note: The above three methods discussed above are sure to give you the first-hand information concerning selected Instagram user accounts. Moreover
See Who Unfollowed You On Instagram Using Third Party’s App
On Android— Using Follow Cop
Follow Cop is one of the trusted apps that you can use to analyze who unfollowed you on Instagram. Unlike other applications in of its caliber, this app doesn’t use your data to post or edit your profile. However, it will cause your profile to follow the “Follow Cop Instagram” page. Below are the steps to get you started!
- Download and Install the Follow Cop app from the Google Play Store.
To do that, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- When the app opens, tap on the search bar located at the top of the screen and type in the “follow cop” without the quotation marks.
- From the results that appear, tap on the “Unfollowers for Instagram, Follow Cop.” Doing so loads the app for a preview.
- After that, tap on the green “INSTALL” button located at the bottom right of the app. When prompted to allow some settings or changes, tap on the “ALLOW” button.
- Launch the Follow Cop application.
When the installation process is complete, tap on the “OPEN” option. Alternatively, you can close the Play Store and tap on the Follow Cop app icon in the app drawer. By doing that, you should get to the login page.
- Type in the correct Instagram username and password fields and then tap on the “LOGIN” when done to gain access to your Instagram account.
- With that done, navigate to the upper part of the page and then select the “Recent Unfollowers” option found near the middle of the page.
- Close any Ad that appears by tapping on the “X” located at the top corner of the page. By doing that, you should get to the “Recent Unfollowers,” thereby granting Follow Cop permission to keep track of your Instagram followers
- Close the Follow Cop and only re-open when checking for your followers’ list.
- Finally, keep checking on your profile for the updated followers’ list. And that’s it.
If you’re looking for how to see who unfollowed you on Instagram for Android, Follow Cop offers more than just what you’d need.
On iPhone And iPad
Reports + is one of the best apps that you can use to track the Instagram users who might have perhaps unfollowed you. If you’re looking for how to see Instagram users who have unfollowed you, the following steps offer an effortless way to get it all done.
- Download and install the Report + for iOS from the App Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap on it to open it.
- Sign in with your Instagram details when prompted.
- After that, “Pull down” from the upper side to the bottom and the screen.
- Explore the app.
- Follower gained: This is where you can find new followers.
- Followers lost: This refers to the people who unfollowed you.
- Followers I don’t follow back: Those who follow you, but you’re following.
- Following back: These are mutual accounts.
With all the above steps followed, you should be able to see who unfollowed you. Sound awesome? Of course, it is! We wish you the best.
Note: Getting the most useful app that can help you in finding whoever unfollowed you on Instagram. Many apps pretend to show who visited your profile. However, most of the companies are just out for your details rather. Therefore, take time to find more about the app that you’d wish to install. And that’s it.