You can upload a video from your computer by logging into your account at twitter.com. Then, click on the icon to add photos or video to your tweet and select the file from your computer. The video will be added to the tweet and you can add text and click “Tweet” to publish.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Desktop
- Open Twitter and search for the video you want to download.
- Now, copy the direct link of the tweet that contains the video you want to download.
- Go to either Save Tweet Vid or Twitter Video Downloader website. Paste the link there and click on Download.
With Download Twitter Videos setup, use the Twitter app to find a tweet that contains the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and either select Copy link to Tweet or Share Tweet via.
When you are seeing this error message, it means that the video you are uploading doesn’t meet the requirement of Twitter. To fix the “your media file could not be processed” error, just edit the video to fit Twitter’s video requirements.
If you wan to upload a video on Twitter that’s more than 2 minutes and 20 seconds long, here is a guide to help you out. Go to Media Studio Library, you will need to log in with your Twitter account.
The video(s) you want to upload, should be;
- MP4 or MOV.
- Less than 1GB.
- Up to 10 minutes in total length.
Twitter Video Downloader is completely safe and downloads videos directly from the Twitter CDN servers.
Open Twitter app or any browser and open Twitter webpage. Find and copy the URL of the video tweet and visit sssTwitter.com. Paste the link into the form on the page and tap the download button.
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail.
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
Twitter Video Downloader is a completely free online Twitter video downloader site. With it, users can be self-sufficient to download short videos & Gifs from tweets to their Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows & Mac devices without installing any other desktop software.
Step1: Right-click the video on the Twitter post and copy its URL. Step 2: Paste the copied video link on the tool’s home page and click ‘Download’. Step 3: After a few seconds, the file will be converted and ready for download. Step 4: Choose any quality you prefer and the download will begin.
How to use Twitter Downloader ?
- Paste the link of video you want to download.
- Click “Download” button to begin downloading process.
- Select the mp4/mp3 format you want to download, then click “Download” button.
Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
Tap your video’s file name. A new menu will pop up with a list of options. Tap Save to Camera Roll to save a copy of your Twitter video to your iOS device’s Camera Roll folder. You can now open it in other apps just as you would if you had made the video yourself.
In the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app: Tap the share icon ( on iOS, on Android) then tap Copy Link. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
Fleets | Video | Tweet Downloader
- Open tweet and click “share icon”
- Chose from list “GIF Tweet Downloader”, and press download.
- Wait, open GIF, and enjoy!
You can do this by right-clicking in the box and selecting the “Paste” option, using the Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut on Windows, or hitting Cmd+P on Mac. As with on Android, you’ll now need to add “/video/1” to the tail end of the pasted tweet URL.
Do you like this article?