How to Take Care of Yourself When You’re Sick
How do you pamper yourself when sick?
Try adding these to your self-care regimen:
- Stay home and rest. Many viruses, including influenza, come on hard and fast.
- Hydrate and humidify. Drink more water, warm tea, or broth to increase your fluids.
- Treat your symptoms.
- Eat well.
- When to call the doctor.
How do you take care of yourself when you’re sick?
Take Care of Yourself When You’re Sick
- Stay hydrated. This is important advice no matter how you’re feeling.
- If you’re still working, call in sick.
- Get as much sleep as you can.
- Exercise only if your symptoms are above your neck.
- Take supplements, such as Vitamin C, zinc and echinacea.
- Real People.