When it comes to cleaning windows and glass surfaces, Norwex window cloth acts like a superstar.
It helps us to cleanse the windows and glass surfaces so well that we can sense the neat environment around us.
How to Use a Norwex Window Cloth?
Norwex comes with a wide range of products and Norwex window cloth is one of the amazing products. This cloth is made up of a unique microfiber cloth. This consists of some silver material that is able to attract any kind of dirt particle or bacteria towards it leaving the window crystal clear.
- We don’t need any expensive cleanser for this cloth; we only need water and a little amount of elbow grease to work with perfection. Let’s have a glance at the process of using Norwex window cloth.
- Another pro of using this ultimate Norwex window cloth is that works best with water instead of any special or expensive cleansers. Now, let’s move towards the cleaning process and learn how it works.
1. Using on Glass Surfaces
- Spray some water on the glass surface using a spray bottle. Fold the cloth in such a way that it takes the shape of a square.
- Make long strokes for better cleaning experience. Buff away the remaining moisture with a broad and long wiping motion.
2. Washing the Norwex Window Cloth & Keeping it Clean
- Begin a normal wash cycle with cold water and mild detergent. Dry the window cloth with Norwex dryer balls in the dryer.
- In case if you don’t want to use the washer then you can wash the window cloth with hands.
We don’t need to wash the Norwex window cloth every time we cleanse. We can use it for a few cleaning sessions and then wash. If the cloth starts to smell disgusting then boil it for 10 minutes to kill the bacteria. This happens mostly in the rainy season.
Benefits of Using Norwex Window Cloth
Norwex window cloth or e-cloth provides so many benefits as follows,
● Destroys Harmful Bacteria
Whatever the state of the cloth is dry or wet, it is capable of attracting micro-organisms from the surface. When we rinse this cloth, all the bacteria that are stuck around this fabric drain down with the water. When it dries out it automatically kills the bacteria sticking to it hence, it is safe for repeated usage.
● Saves Money
Norwex window cloth comes with a heavy price tag but we can use it multiple times. It is sturdy to work for the long term. It requires water instead of any expensive cleansers. Hence, it saves up our pocket.
● Simple & Quick Cleaning
Using detergents can degrade the quality of Norwex window cloth. Therefore, we must use mild detergents to wash this fabric. If you are allergic then you can use this cloth as it is non-toxic.
Norwex Window Cloth Leaving Streaks
Some of us might be facing some issues with Norwex window cloth. These might include the streaks or haze that the cloth leaves on the surface. These occur due to the following reasons.
● The Surface is too Dirty
The Norwex window cloth is made for dusting purposes. Dusting refers to cleaning the surface which requires a little bit of cleaning. But some people think that dusting means to clean the dirtiest surface with this light fabric which is not a good way to treat this cloth.
- The Norwex window cloth is meant for cleaning the glass surface that requires the final touch up for dirt removal or to provide a sparkle to the glass surface.
● The Window Cloth is Dirty
As we have discussed that this cloth is only for the polishing purpose. And if we clean the dirtiest surface using this cloth, it might not work properly. When we repeatedly use the cloth and we don’t wash it, then it could probably leave a streak to the surface. And this is the sign that it requires cleaning.
● Soap or Detergent is Trapped in the Cloth
If we are using any detergent or soap to clean the cloth then we need to rinse it thoroughly. If any soap or detergent is left over in the cloth, then it will not work properly. Hence, we must use only a mild detergent to wash this fabric.
● Residual Cleanser Buildup
If we have used any cleanser before, then we must know that when we use it for the first two to three times, it leaves the streaks on the surface. This happens because the cloth is picking up some cleanser and also leaving some of it behind. After some time, the cleanser will be gone and the surface will be streak-free.
Deep Cleaning: Solution to the above Problems
To deep clean the cloth we need to follow certain steps given below,
- Boil some water in a container. Add some dish wash to it. It is a mild detergent.
- Then put the Norwex window cloth in it. Boil for 10 minutes. This will kill all the bacteria sticking to the cloth.
- Make sure you have plenty of water in a big container to boil so that the cloth doesn’t melt. Drain the water. And again pour water in it.
- Now, we don’t need to add anything just put the cloth in it and boil for 10 minutes. After this dry, it up and you will be able to see the deeply cleansed cloth.
Norwex Window Cloth Mop Pad
As we have mentioned that Norwex products are great. So, here is another amazing product that is very popular in the market. This is the Norwex window cloth mop pad. If you are unable to reach a certain height then this product will help you out.
- It will help you out to clean floors, ceilings, walls, and large windows. It consists of a similar micro-fiber that uses silver to attract the dust particles and hence it is a self-cleaning fabric. The cleaning process is similar to the Norwex window cloth. You can also use warm water with a mild detergent to clean the mop pad.
Norwex Window Cleaning with Mop Brackets
This is an addition to the Norwex window cloth. If we are stuck at a certain height then here is a great tool for wiping up at the height between 38.58 inches and 62.99 inches. See how helpful is this product. We don’t have to take a risk by standing at a ladder and then cleaning and after that, there is a risk of leaving some streaks on the surface. Hence, for this purpose, Norwex window cleaning mop brackets gain all the attention. Now, let’s look at the steps and learn how to use it,
- Attach the brackets by pushing them until they click.
- Lock your mop base.
- Spray some water to prepare it for cleaning.
- Clean the windows.
- Use upward motion for better cleaning experience.
This is also made up of the same microfiber and requires the same cleaning process. For deep clean refer to the boiling method as described earlier. Otherwise, you can rinse it with warm water adding mild detergent to it.
- These products are available for lite cleaning like removing the dust. If you think that they are for wear and tear in the cleaning process then this is not for you.
- Great products made up of microfiber that consists of self-cleaning properties and provides a hassle-free cleaning experience.
- An easy and quick way for cleaning windows and glass surfaces.
Which Norwex window cloth do you use first?
Do you use Norwex cloths wet or dry?
How do you use EnviroCloth and window cloth?
How do you clean windows with Norwex products?
Can I use Norwex window cloth on TV?
Which Norwex cloth is for washing windows?
Is e cloth as good as Norwex?
What cloth is best for cleaning windows?
Does Norwex actually disinfect?
The cloth then disinfects itself naturally while it dries and awaits your next use.
Is Norwex a hoax?
Can you use Dawn dish soap with Norwex?
Can I use vinegar with Norwex?
Does Norwex kill flu virus?
What laundry detergent is safe for Norwex?
What happens if you wash Norwex with regular detergent?
Why does my Norwex cloth stink?
They’re not being rinsed out frequently or well enough. Grease, soap and/or detergent is trapped in them. They’re not drying quickly enough or at all.
How do you dry Norwex cloths after washing?
Why does my Norwex mop leave streaks?
If you can wring any water out of it, it’s too wet. The pad should be “just damp” so that your floor will dry almost immediately. The mop pad is dirty – As you mop your floor, the pad will become dirty. It’s important to rinse the pad off as you use it.