Firefox is a lightweight and efficient browser that keeps the privacy of its users to be of utmost importance.
It comes pre-installed on Ubuntu (A popular distribution of Linux), but if you had it removedWe are going to discuss how to install Firefox on Ubuntu-Linux in this article.
- Search Mozilla Firefox in google and click on the first link:
- Click on the “Download Now” button to download Mozilla Firefox.
- The download will take a couple of minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After the download is complete, open the download folders.
- Open the terminal by using the right click menu.
- Run the following command in the terminal to extract the archive into the opt directory.
- After the extraction is complete, create a symbolic link to the latest Firefox version installed by using the following command.
- This allows us to access Mozilla Firefox from the terminal by the simple ‘Firefox’ command
- It will open the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Mozilla Firefox is now installed on your Linux system.