If you are going to do online business on eBay, you are going to need PayPal. Before going through the following steps, we recommend you have a proper PayPal and EB account set. On eBay, PayPal makes buying and selling more manageable than you could imagine. Considering the fact, let’s deep dive into the guide on how to link PayPal to eBay.
Step Guide to Link PayPal to eBay
PayPal is recognised to be one of the secure media for monetary transactions. Similarly, eBay is another popular E-Commerce website for trading.
- To begin linking your account, go to EBay’s official website, then go to your profile page.
- On your profile page, go to “Account” among available three tabs for Activity, Messages, and Account.
- On the left panel, select the “PayPal Account” option from the list.
- On the window, you can see the “Link My PayPal Account” button on eBay, click on it.
- After that, eBay redirects you to the PayPal login page, where you need to enter your email address and password.
- After successful login, you will receive a confirmation message from PayPal. An option will redirect you back to eBay, click on it.
At this point, you have successfully linked PayPal and eBay accounts to each other. However, there are other things to consider, follow along with us on the next section of the article.
Set Up and Optimize Associating PayPal and eBay account
To optimise linking PayPal and eBay account, go back to the eBay Account page then set up necessary fields.
- On the very “PayPal Account” page, scroll down where you can see “Become Verified”. If you had followed along with us, you must have your PayPal verified with eBay. If not, eBay will guide you with steps.
- Similarly, go to “Personal Information” located at the same left panel and scroll down to “Financial Information”.
- There, you can set up the default method as PayPal to pay for eBay buying and selling. In short, click on the “Automatic Payment Method” and select PayPal.
- Read the billing information and then accept the proposal. Finally, click on “Agree and Continue”. Here, PayPal will ask you for a login and password, fill the form, and hit “Continue”.
The process should thrivingly link your PayPal to eBay.
Tips: eBay gives you an option to provide a one-time payment using PayPal. We highly suggest following along with the service to make an accurate PayPal spending balance.
How do I know if my PayPal is linked to eBay?
Why is eBay not using PayPal anymore?
eBay says it’s moving from PayPal to Adyen in order to “improve its customer experience” by intermediating payments on its marketplace. “In doing so, eBay will manage the payments flow, simplifying the end-to-end experience for buyers and sellers,” the company said in a statement.
What’s going on with eBay and PayPal?
Can I use PayPal for payouts on eBay?
Can you sell on eBay without a PayPal account?
How can I use my debit card on eBay without PayPal?
Is it better to use PayPal or debit card on eBay?
Why can’t eBay process my debit card payment?
Can I trust eBay with my debit card?
What are the disadvantages of using PayPal?
- You lose your Section 75 rights.
- PayPal charges you to receive money.
- PayPal often freezes a user’s account.
- PayPal may hold on to your money.
Can I trust PayPal with my debit card?
Are eBay changing payment method?
How do I transfer money from eBay to my bank?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
- Click Transfer money to your bank account.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select the bank account you want to credit, then click Continue.