There are a number of different ways that you can listen to music on YouTube. This article will provide you with a few simple but effective ways to do this.
- Search for Music on YouTube
The first and simplest ways to listen to music on YouTube is to simply go on the website or open up the app and search for the music you want to listen to. You can search for any artist, album or song that you want to hear. Each song will play just like a video, except it is just audio. You can still move around to any point in the song or pause it.
- Use an Extension
There are numerous extensions like Audio Only YouTube that you can use in Chrome for listening to music on this site while browsing the web. This turns YouTube into an audio-only service, which is great for those who love listening to music. The songs will play while only the thumbnail of the video is displayed.
You can also go to www.listenyo.com to disable video on YouTube so you can stream faster and only listen to music. This site is a great resource for people who like to listen to music on YouTube on their smartphones. It is very simple to use and completely free. There is a search bar at the top of the main page where you can look for songs to listen to.
- Play in the Background
You can also choose to play music through YouTube in the background on your smartphone.
- If you are using an iPhone, you can use Safari to play YouTube in the background. You will, however, have to delete the YouTube app from your device. Open the video you want to play on the YouTube website in Safari. When the video goes into fullscreen mode, press down on the Home button. When the audio stops, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and load the Control Center. Simply tap the Play button to continue audio.
If you are using an Android device, you can listen to music on YouTube in the background on Chrome. You will have to play the videos through the website in your browser. Hit the Home button and bring up the Control Center. Tap the play button in the music player to keep the audio going.
Can you listen to YouTube music without being on the app?
While you‘re in Chrome, go to the YouTube website. (This has to be done using a mobile browser, so make sure you‘re in the website and not the YouTube app.) You‘ll now be using the desktop version of YouTube.
How do I give permission to play a song on YouTube?
How do you listen to music on YouTube with your phone?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How can I listen to YouTube offline?
How can I lock my phone while watching YouTube?
Can I lock my iPhone screen while watching YouTube?
To enable, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. Then once you need the function, triple tap the home button, set a code that will allow you to unlock the screen, choose the screen area that should be locked and enjoy!
How do I lock so baby can play?
How do I child lock my Iphone 12?
- Open Settings.
- Tap on ‘Accessibility’
- Scroll down to ‘Guided Access’ within the General section.
- Passcode Settings.
- Set Guided Access Passcode.
- Enter a passcode.
- Re-enter your passcode.
Can you lock iPad screen for baby?
How do I lock my babies apps?
How do I lock my kids apps on Android?
How can I lock my apps while using it?
How can I lock my babies phone?
How can I make my phone child friendly?
How do I make the screen untouchable?
- Open Settings > Lock screen & security > Advanced > Screen pinning. In Android 9 Pie and above, this section is called Security instead of Lock screen & security.
- Tap On.
- Enable Require unlock PIN for unpinning.