How to Loosen Curls Naturally
They say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But you must do everything to capture the eye of that beholder. Hair will partly give an overview of who are to any person you come across. For that reason we want to offer help to make sure you always stand out in a crowd. Also, this the best way to avoid hair damage associated with chemical treatments.
How to Loosen Curls Using Coconut Mask
Did you know that you can perform wonders to your hair by simply using coconut milk and lemon juice? Well, here is the trick.
- All you need to do is to harvest milk from a coconut. Milk from one coconut is enough.
- Squeeze lemon juice from lemon and put it in a jug.
- Then mix both the lemon juice and coconut milk.
- Leave the mixer for some minutes until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and let it remain on your hair for approximately an hour.
- Apply the mixture on your hair three times per week.
- Do this repeatedly until you achieve the desired results.
How to Loosen Curls Using Milk and honey
The good thing about loosening your hair is because you can do it with readily available materials. This is an excellent hair relaxer that leaves your hair soft and loosens the curls. So, this is how you do it?
- Put around five tablespoon of powdered milk on a dish.
- Add few drops of water to form a thick paste.
- Drop a teaspoon of honey to the mixture.
- Mix the mixture until it completely blends.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and wait for at least 20 minutes.
- After that wash your hair and leave it to dry. After the process you should be able to see the magic.
How to Loosen Curls Using Olive Oil
It would be unfortunate if you got no information on what Olive oil can do to your hair. Well, but do not be too hard on yourself. We will show you how to do it.
- Heat the olive oil as if you are making a hot treatment.
- Let cool slightly and add conditioner.
- Gently mix the two ingredients and allow it to go from hot to warm.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it to sit for at least one hour.
- Rinse your hair with water. There is no need of adding shampoo.
- Go to the mirror and see the magic. You can now begin the process of styling your hair.
How to Loosen Curls Using Blow Dry
This is another method that is quite effective in loosening curls. Here is how to do it.
- Attach a comb to your blow dry.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Then gently comb your hair as the air blows from the roots to the tip.
- You will end up with loose waves.
How to Loosen Curls Using Caramel
This will helps you in loosening really tight curls. This is how you do it;
- Combine a cup of honey, and one cup of olive oil, lemon juice and caramel in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture until is completely blended.
- Apply the mixture on your hair.
- Let it sit there for about 30 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
How to Loosen Curls in a Wig
- Remove your wig.
- Use the hot water method. This is because must heated styling tools tend to damage the wig.
- Place the wig on a stand allowing it fall straight down.
- Depending on how long the wig is, boil 1.5l for a long wig or 1l for short wig.
- Then, pour the hot water over the wig. During this process do not comb the wig now that it is wet.
- Wait for the wig to become so that you can comb.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
How can I loosen my curls fast?
How can I loosen my curls at home?
How do you loosen tight curl patterns?
What product loosens tight curls?
- Miss Jessie’s Stretch Silkening Creme.
- Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Aloe Fix Hair Styling Gel.
- CURLS Whipped Cream.
Does baking soda loosen curl pattern?
How do you relax a tight curl perm?
Does yogurt loosen curl pattern?
Apply to the hair and cover with plastic. Let sit for 6-8 hours. Rinse your hair, then wash and condition.
Does Aloe Vera loosen curl pattern?
Have you noticed that your hair has more length when it’s wet or hydrated? Aloe vera is one of the only substances on the planet that you could use instead of water. Aloe vera won’t straighten 4C hair, but it will help to smooth and elongate the curl, giving you more manageability.
Does coconut oil loosen curl pattern?
Does coconut oil loosen curls?
If you have frizzy hair, adding a little bit of coconut oil is sure to tame your curls. Applying a small amount before you unravel your twist-out will reduce unruly strands. Depending on your hair porosity, it can keep your curls under control.
Is Aloe Vera good for curls?
Can aloe vera curl straight hair?
What happens if you leave aloe vera in your hair?
Can aloe cause hair loss?
Can I leave aloe vera in my hair overnight?
Does aloe vera thicken hair?
Want thicker, stronger hair? Aloe vera promotes healthy hair growth thanks to a special enzyme found in aloe called proteolytic enzymes. These enzymes effectively break down deceased skin cells on the scalp that may clog hair follicles.
Can aloe vera regrow lost hair?
Ads by Google