Do you want to lose some pounds within a week’s time and that to without doing exercise? Well, it is difficult, but not impossible. You can easily lose a few pounds by just making changes in your diet and remain stick to that for a week.
- Find the Reason Why You Want to Lose Weight
This is one of the most important steps in a weight loss program. The reason decided whether you would be able to lose weight or not. If you will have a strong reason, then surely you will be able to work on a plan and create the desired result. Various reasons why one wants to lose weight fast are:
- Improve appearance as one wants to go on date and does not want to leave a bad impression on his partner.
- Prove that you can do this.
- Improve your appearance to get fit in a newly purchased dress.
- Leave All Junk Foods and Sugary Drinks
Junk foods contain lots of calories and that too in carbs form. When our body gets carbs in a large amount, it begins to store unused calories, which later converts into fat. When you are not exercising to burn calories, reduce your calorie intake in the form of carbs. Replace it with protein. For e.g. when feeling hungry instead of taking a cheese sandwich, take two hard boiled eggs with some baked celery sticks. Also
- Say no to all drinks that contain sugar like soft drinks, cocktails, mocktails, etc.
- Remove all white carbohydrates from your food such as white bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, etc.
- Add more greens and fruits in your diet so that you don’t starve your body.
- Remove Sugar from Food
Sugar contains more calories than anything else, therefore, when you have set a target to lose some pounds in a week’s time, eliminate sugar from your menu. Starting from the morning cup of coffee to chocolates, avoid everything that contains sugar in any form. To avoid sugar what you can do is
- Remove candies, chocolates, cakes, pastries from your home. When these things will become out of sight, automatically you will not be tempted to eat it.
- Avoid any late night party or outing with friends for a week. This will protect you from eating junks.
- Take Two Light Meals and One Normal Meal
If you are determined to lose weight in a week, you would be able to do this. You have to reduce your two meal portion size and keep the one meal portion size normal. You can reduce the portion size of your lunch and dinner. To not let your body starve for food during this time period, add some fruits and fruit juices that contain less calories in your food. You can add
- Orange juice, it contains less calories, but consume freshly prepared juice instead of packed ones. The packed juices contain sugar or artificial sweeteners, which increase their calorie content.
- Each fruit like apple, pomegranates, grapes, etc.
- Cut down your lunch and dinner meal portion and replace carbs in your plate with healthy protein. Also, take a small size bowl and plates to cheat your mind.
- Keep Fasting
Don’t scare of fasting, fasting for one day in a week will not make you weak. Rather, it cleanses the body and detoxifies it. By observing fast for a day you cut down your calories to zero that will help you in losing weight fast and will also keep your mind and body fresh and relaxing.
- During fast, drink water in ample amount. Through urine, your body fat will clean off.
- During fast if you want, you can drink some fresh fruit juice without sugar.
- Don’t add cream, whipped cream or any other types of high calories taste enhancer in your food.
- Avoid taking alcohol at the time you are on a diet.
- Engage Yourself in Some Physical Work
Exercise is the best way to lose weight it is true, but it is not the only way. With diet, you can easily lose weight in the desired amount. However, to keep balance in your diet and work schedule do engage yourself in some physical work such as
- Take a simple walk for half an hour or an hour.
- Use stairs instead of the lift when traveling.
- Clean your house yourself and don’t take assistance to carry out any of your personal work.
- Engage yourself in your home garden. All these acts will help you in burning more calories and will keep your mind focused on your low-calorie diet.
Learn recipes that contain less calories and are good in taste and eat the same during this week.
How can I lose weight in 7 days at home?
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine. If you want to burn fat fast there is no getting around cardio training.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
How can I get skinny in 5 days?
How can I lose a lb a day?
What pills help you lose weight?
- Bupropion-naltrexone (Contrave)
- Liraglutide (Saxenda)
- Orlistat (Xenical)
- Phentermine-topiramate (Qsymia)
How does vinegar help you lose weight?
What drink can I drink to lose weight?
- Coffee. Coffee is used by people around the world to boost energy levels and lift mood.
- Black Tea.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drinks.
- Ginger Tea.
- High-Protein Drinks.
- Vegetable Juice.
How can I lose weight in 3 days?
What exercise burn the most belly fat?
Some great cardio of aerobic exercises for belly fat include:
- Walking, especially at a quick pace.
- Group fitness classes.
How can a girl lose stomach fat?
- Eat a healthy diet. Focus on plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and choose lean sources of protein and low-fat dairy products.
- Replace sugary beverages.
- Keep portion sizes in check.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
How do I tone my belly fat?
- Avoid sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks. Foods with added sugars are bad for your health.
- Eat more protein. Protein may be the most important macronutrient for weight loss.
- Eat fewer carbohydrates.
- Eat fiber-rich foods.
- Exercise regularly.
- Track your food intake.
How do I get rid of saggy belly skin?
Here are six ways you can tighten loose skin.
- Firming creams.
- Lose weight.
- Massage the area.
- Cosmetic procedures.