Online and app based dating is becoming more and more popular in the age of technology. If you have decided to give it a try using Tinder, keep these handy tips in mind when creating your profile to be sure that you are getting the most out of the service.
- First you will have to download the Tinder app from your phone or device’s app store. The Tinder icon appears as a red flame.
- Follow the in-app instructions to sign up and get started with your profile.
- Once you have signed up with the app, use the following tips to make your profile stand out from the crowd.
Ask for help
- If you have a friend that can help you put your best foot forward, ask them to give their opinion as you build your profile. Your friend likely knows you pretty well, and will offer good insight as to how you can describe yourself, your likes and your personality for your profile.
- Your friends can also help you select the photos that you share on your profile. They can be objective and help you select photos that showcase you as they see you. They may even have a favorite picture of you in mind that you wouldn’t have even thought of.
- A second (or third, or fourth if you have multiple friends helping you!) opinion is always helpful when making decisions, so why not apply that same logic to building your profile? If you trust them, don’t be afraid to ask them to give you a hand in creating an eye-catching profile. Your friends want you to be happy, and if joining Tinder and starting a relationship can make you happier, they will surely be glad to lend their opinions.
- Honesty in creating your online dating profile is key. You are essentially advertising yourself to potential matches. You don’t want there to be a disconnect if and when you actually decide to meet face to face with one of them.
- This includes honesty with your photos. Avoid choosing photos that are heavily filtered or photoshopped. If you don’t have freckles, don’t use a filter that gives you freckles.
- Don’t include things in your bio if they are untrue because you think they might make you sound more desirable. Don’t say that you enjoy the outdoors if you don’t. Not say you are a dog person if you’re allergic or their barking drives you up a wall.
- Keep in mind that you would not appreciate it if someone you were interested in lead you on with photoshopped pictures and false information. You don’t want to do that to anyone else. Remember that you signed up for Tinder with hopes to start a relationship, and that starting a relationship with a lie is a recipe for disaster.
Don’t be afraid to show your fun side
- Just because it is a dating app doesn’t mean it has to be all sultry relationship appeal.
- Post photos of yourself laughing and smiling and enjoying your favorite activity.
Don’t shy away from a joke or pun in your bio. Making someone laugh can help them remember you even after they’ve closed the Tinder app.
What should a guy put in his tinder bio?
What makes a good tinder profile picture?
Are selfies bad for tinder?
What do girls look for on tinder?
What do girls look for in guys?
Is Bumble or tinder better?
How do you know if a tinder match likes you?
Do tinder likes expire?
How many tinder likes do I get a day?
How can you tell if someone is real on tinder?
- Their Profile Is Missing a Bio, Occupation, or Other Basic Information.
- They Only Have One Photo.
- They Reply to Your Messages Super Fast.
- They Respond to Your Messages With Nonsense.
- They Want to Move the Conversation Off Tinder Immediately.
- They Seem Too Good to Be True.
- How to Report Fake Profiles.
What percentage of tinder profiles are fake?
Are there a lot of fake profiles on tinder?
How do you trick tinder verification?
Can people trick tinder verification?
Ads by Google