Tinder is the leading dating app that has attracted a considerable membership across the world. With this app, many people find it easy to spot their matches based on many filters generated by the app. If you are anticipating to join the platform, you can try the following steps to make your account.
Make Tinder account using Facebook or phone number
You can create your Tinder account either by using a mobile phone or Using Facebook profile in the following easy procedure:
- Create a new Facebook account or use an existing one. Alternatively, you can use your mobile phone number for your accounts verification. Even if you use Facebook to create your account, you’ll still need your phone number for SMS verification.
- Download the Tinder app for Android or iOS from the Play store or login to Tinder.com to create an account. You can choose the best option according to the gadget you are using.
- With the downloaded Tinder app, tap on the login tab and select the option for login with Facebook.
- If prompted to sign-in into your Facebook account, follow the prompt to link your Facebook profile to Tinder. Signing-up for Tinder is easier when you use Facebook profile compared to the mobile phone number as the information is automatically transferred to set-up your Tinder account profile. You will also need to supply a phone number to get an SMS verification code.
- If you are using a phone number to make a new account, you’ll tap the option for login using the phone number and key-in your details such first name, email, and date of birth manually to set up your Tinder profile. By clicking on the sign-up button means that you agree to the Tinder’s terms and conditions.
- Allow Tinder to access all the required permissions for a better experience. Allowing Tinder to access all permissions enhances the accuracy of the results that you’ll be receiving for matches based on time zones, locations among other filters applicable for the app.
- Start swiping. You can either swipe right or left based on a short bio, picture and shared interests. If you swipe right, it means you like the person, and you are showing an interest in matching. On the other hand, if you swipe left, you show dislike and reject the person.
Tinder is a great platform to be mainly for single guys. However, it can be better if you took your time to read the Tinder’s terms and condition before you start using the platform, to avoid meeting error 40303 in one of the finest days that you wouldn’t expect it. By getting banned, you may completely lose your account.