A cone is a geometric shape. You can make a cone out of a paper for practical exposure to it. There are several other uses of the paper cone like handicrafts for kids, decoration materials, and so on. Here are different ways to make paper cones for different uses.
How to Make a Paper Cone with a Flat Bottom?
As we have told earlier that a paper cone has several uses. In fact, you can take some snacks in a paper cone and enjoy it while you are walking or traveling. Not only this, a very common daily life use of paper cones to write names on the birthday cakes. So it is not a very tough job to make a paper cone. Now if you want to make a paper cone with a flat bottom, then you can follow these steps.
- First of all, you can draw or print a cone template on a piece of paper or cardboard. It will be much like a quarter of a circle shape or in a triangular shape.
- Now cut that piece of paper according to the print. Draw another circle on the cardboard and cut that too.
- Now put some glue at both the ends of the paper. After this, bring the sides of the triangle together so that the base of the triangle makes a circular shape.
- Put the small circle inside the cone and fix it. Now cut the pointer bottom around the flat circle. Your cone is ready.
How to Make a Cone Out of a Rectangular Paper?
Making a cone out of a rectangular paper is a pretty easy job. You can remember that we made a paper cone out of a triangular paper. Now if you bring together two diagonally opposite points of a rectangular shape paper, then it becomes a triangle. Even if you don’t want to fold the paper then also it is not very tough. You just need to hold a corner of the paper and bring other corners together and join them. Now use a scissor and cut the extra edges of the cone. Your cone with a rectangular shaped paper is ready.
Making a cone with a cloth is as easy as making it with paper. Just cut the piece of cloth in a semi-circular shape and put the two straight ends together and sew them.
How do You Make Cone Out of Paper with Specific Dimensions?
Just cut the paper as per the dimensions you have and make it per the above directions.
- A paper cone is a very useful craft material for different uses.
- You can make a paper cone out of any size of paper.
- Follow your dimensions and follow the steps in the article to make a cone of a specific dimension.
How do you make a cone shape?
How do you make a paper cone with a flat bottom?
How do you make paper sweet cones?
How do you make a paper cone or funnel?
- Step 1: Cut and Fold Paper Square. Assemble paper, scissors and tape.
- Step 2: Cut Out Part of Circle and Tape Into a Cone Shape. Unfold your paper circle, and cut away one quarter.
- Step 3: Cut Out Opening at End of Funnel.
- 2 Comments.
What can I use if I don’t have a funnel?
- Plastic Cup. Find a plastic cup, cut a slit down one side and then cut off the bottom. Roll it into a funnel shape and tape it up.
- Milk Carton/Plastic Bottle. Take a milk carton or plastic bottle, then cut the bottom off.
- Mustard Bottle.
How do you make a funnel with tin foil?
How do I make a homemade funnel?
How do you make an oil funnel?
How do you make a food funnel?
- Step 1: Step 1: Find a Plastic Cup. Find a plastic cup of any kind.
- Step 2: Step 2: Cut a Slit Down One Side. This will make it super simple to cut off the bottom in the next step.
- Step 3: Step 3: Cut Off the Bottom. You should be left.
- Step 4: Step 4: Roll Into a Funnel Shape and Tape.
- 3 Comments.