No matter you are a kid or a teenager or even an adult, you would really love to play with slime. Making a slime to glow in the dark takes the creativity to a whole new level. The following are some easy methods to make the glow in the dark slime.
Method 1: Use of Borax and Glue
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of glow powder or 2 to 3 tablespoons of glow in the dark paint
- 120 ml of non-toxic clear glue
- 2 teaspoons of sodium borate(borax)
- Take a bowl and pour the warm water into it.
- Add the clear glue in the warm water and stir it.
- After this, add the glow powder or the glow in the dark paint and stir well so that the ingredients get mixed well.
- In a separate bowl, take a ½ cup of hot to warm water and add the borax powder to it.
- After you have mixed the borax solution, add it little by little into the bowl with the glue and glow in the dark paint and keep on stirring the contents.
- After you have mixed it well and got the desired rubbery consistency, you can transfer the glow in the dark slime into an airtight container or a zipper bag.
The slime will store light and hence you need to expose it to a bit of sunlight every now and then to make it glow in the dark.
Method 2: Glow in the Dark Slime with Epsom Salt
- 1 cup of Epsom salt
- 1 cup of transparent liquid glue
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of glow powder or 2 to 3 tablespoons of glow paint
- Take ¾ cup of warm water in a medium-sized bowl and add the Epson salt powder to it.
- You can stir it to dissolve it in the water and then add the transparent glue. You can mix the glue in the water for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the glow powder or paint and stir it so that all the ingredients combine together.
Now, the glow in the dark slime is ready and you need to mix it well until it turns rubbery. Store it in an airtight container.
Method 3: Cornstarch Glow in the Dark Slime
- Cornstarch – 2 cups
- Warm water– 1 cup
- Glow paint/ glow powder: 2 to 3 tablespoons of the desired amount
- Add the cornstarch powder into a medium-sized bowl. Use less of the starch if you would like to make a watery or flowy slime.
- Add the cup of warm water to the cornstarch and use a spoon to mix it well. You can also use your hands to mix the starch.
- Add the glow paint little by little and keep on mixing the starch mixture until you reach the desired slime consistency.
Method 4: Glow Slime Using Borax and Liquid Starch
- Transparent and non-toxic glue– 4 ounces
- Warm water- 1 cup
- Liquid starch- ½ cup
- Glow paint or glow powder- 2 to 3 tablespoons or 1 teaspoon respectively
- Pour the warm water in a medium sized bowl and then add the transparent glue little by little in the water so that it mixes well with water.
- After adding the glue, you need to add the glow paint or powder little by little and keep on stirring or mixing the contents in the bowl.
- After this, you need to add the liquid starch little by little and also mix this with the glowing slime to get the end product.
How do you make glow in the dark slime without contact solution?
- 1 cup of hot water (but not boiling)
- 4 ounces of clear liquid non-toxic glue.
- 3 tablespoons of glow-in-the-dark craft paint.
- 1/3 cup of hot water in a small separate bowl.
- 2 teaspoons of borax or liquid starch.
Can you add glow in the dark paint to slime?
Does Borax glow in the dark?
It’s fine if it doesn’t all dissolve.
How do you make glowing slime at home?
- Pour out entire contents of the 5 fl oz Elmer’s Glow in the Dark Glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If it’s too sticky, add ¼ tbsp contact lens solution and knead.
How do you make super clear slime?
How do you make Unicorn slime?
How do you make edible slime?
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir together the milk and cornstarch. Stir and heat until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the coloring and any flavorings. Allow the slime to cool.
- Enjoy! When you are finished playing with this slime, store it in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
How do you make edible slime with 2 ingredients?
How do you make edible slime with two ingredients?
What can you make edible slime with?
How do you make Nutella edible slime?
How do you make slime with toothpaste?
- Put 3 tablespoons of dish soap in a mixing bowl.
- Add 3 table spoons of toothpaste to the mix.
- Toss in a few shakes of salt from the shaker, and mix together!
- Let it freeze for about an hour.
- Take it out and stretch it and mess around with it!
How do you make slime with just water?
Does toothpaste and sugar make slime?
Ingredients: 110g Tube of Toothpaste (recommend to use Colgate MaxFresh) Food colouring. 1/2 tsp Sugar.
How do you make slime with everyday ingredients?
- Pour shampoo into a mixing bowl.
- Add shaving cream to bowl.
- Use mixing utensil to stir ingredients together.
- Stir until your mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix until the concoction is smooth in texture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove and play!
How do you make homemade slime at home?
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
Ads by Google