Spotify is a media services provider established in 2006. You can enjoy DRM-protected music and podcasts from media companies and record labels. Now, Spotify lets you mute artists of your interest. Here is how to mute artists on Spotify.
Mute Artists on Spotify Android
Of course, listening to every artist’s playlists is not possible. Sometimes, you may do not want to listen to the songs or videos of any artist. If that is the case, you can now mute that specific artist.
- Tap the Spotify app on your Android device and sign into it with your credentials.
- Navigate to the artist that you want to mute. Click the ‘Don’t Play This Artist’ button. By clicking the button, you can mute them from your Spotify account.
- However, songs by any muted artists will still appear on your playlists, radio, and even searches. Spotify (https://www.spotify.com/) will ignore them except if you click them or remove the ‘Don’t Play This Artist’ button.
- It is your wish either to mute or un-mute a particular artist.
Mute Artists on Spotify iPhone
Users want to access an application that gives the control in their hands. This is why Spotify has been loved by many people, as users can change the settings in the Spotify as like they want. If they do not want to listen to any artist’s songs or collections, they can mute them.
- Tap on Spotify app on your iPhone device. Sign-In with your ‘Log-In’ credentials.
- You can find artists on the left side of the home screen, click on that. It will take you to the artist’s page.
- Navigate to the artist that you do not want to listen. Once you open the artist, you can see their song and video collections. Also, you can find an option that reads ‘Don’t play this artist’. Just enable the option or choose the option to mute the artist.
- Songs and videos of any muted artist would not play until you remove the ‘Don’t Play This Artist’ option.
Mute Artists on Spotify
Spotify has been an excellent song and video streaming application. The only thing that its users have asked for is the control to either block or mute some artists. Spotify has listened to what its users said and launched a feature to block or mute some artists as long as users want.
- Visit the official website of Spotify, click ‘Sign-In’, and enter your login credentials. Click ‘Ok’.
- On the left side of the home page, you can read an option called artists. Click the artist’s option and then the three vertical dots. You can find ‘Don’t Play This Artist’, check mark that to mute a particular artist.
- Not just one artist, you can must as many as artists you want to mute. You have to follow the same procedure regardless of how many artists you want to mute.
- You cannot listen to any songs or videos of the muted artists until you un-mute them.
If your version of Spotify does not have the feature to mute an artist, upgrade to the new version.
How do I block artists on Spotify 2020?
Launch Spotify on your phone or tablet and head to the “Artist” page of what you never want to hear. Then tap the ellipsis button in the upper-right corner (three dots). Then tap the “Don’t play this artist” option from the dropdown menu.
How do I mute Spotify?
How do you find muted artists on Spotify?
How do I get Spotify to not play a song?
What are my top Spotify artists?
Can I see how many times I’ve played a song on Spotify?
What is the most listened to song on Spotify 2021?
Who is the #1 artist on Spotify 2020?
What is the longest song on Spotify?
- Agreeing with other com…
- Being generally annoyin…
- Proving you wrong.
Who is No 1 on Spotify 2021?
Who is the #1 artist in the world?
Who is the world’s biggest pop star?
|Justin Bieber — 3-month live gross — 30-day ticket sales 10 Album sales 1 Spotify streams 54 YouTube Views 1 Instagram views||1|
Who is King of Pop now?
Who is the Princess of Pop?
|Christina Aguilera||Princess of Pop||United States|
|The Voice of a Generation|
|Laurel Aitken||Godfather of Ska||Jamaica|
|Alisha||Queen of Indipop||India|