Pandora bracelets offer a variety of options. First, you buy a simple bracelet at a store, which can range from cheap to gold, depending on your taste. It’s easier to wear a Pandora bracelet on, but very difficult to figure out how to unlock and close your bracelet.
However, it will be simpler to open it using your fingernail or a special flower-shaped clasp that aids in opening your bracelet. But if there is no such key, don’t be discouraged, there are many other ways to open things you love.
So, to open your Pandora bracelet lock, you must perform the following steps:
- Find the clasp on the Pandora bracelet. It is disguised as a decorative bead, which is difficult to distinguish from other beads on the bracelet. The clasp bead will have a thin slit on it, from end to end.
- Take the bracelet on both sides of the clasp ball and press the thumbnail into its slot with sufficient pressure to open the hinged clasp. Pre-placing the bracelet on a hard surface.
- Insert a replacement item into the slot with a thin key, for example, a plastic card, a pick, a paper clip, or a thin nail file. Remember that any other object should not be too sharp, and the thickness is no more than 1 mm.
- Carefully open the lock, without pressure on it. When opening the bracelet, keep in mind that you should not put too much pressure on the lock to avoid breaking the tongue. When the bracelet closes, you will hear a characteristic click sound.
How to Open a Pandora Bracelet While Wearing It
- Turn your bracelet so that the clasp points towards you.
- Place the nail in the horizontal fastener hole.
- Lightly press the buckle with your other hand, sliding the nail into it. This way it will open.
- After that, close the buckle by squeezing it between your thumb and forefinger of the other hand.
- When it closes, you will hear a click.
How to Open a Pandora Bracelet Using a Pandora Clasp Opener
- Hold the opener in your dominant hand and hold the fastener on the other hand. For example, if you are right-handed, hold the opener in your right hand and the fastener on the left.
- Place the petal of the opener, remembering that it has the shape of a flower, in the horizontal slot of the fastener.
- Press the latch with the opener. Use light but constant pressure. When you push it, the fastener will open. The opener works especially well if you have short nails, except that you can use it as a decoration on your cell phone.
Close the clamp by pressing it with your thumb and forefinger. After closing you will hear a click.
Note: The Pandora clasp opener is an important accessory that you should also look out for when buying a Pandora bracelet. The Pandora claps open is has the shape of a flower pendant that has four flat-edged petals and you buy to get it at any Pandora stores.
If you can’t access this opener, a generic clasp opener can serve the purpose. A small coin or any other flat-edged tool can also be used.
How to Open a Pandora Leather Bracelet
If you want to open the Pandora leather bracelet:
- Start by pushing the barrel opener clasp until you hear some ‘click’ sound. A small spring located inside the barrel clasp will lessen the leather part of the bracelet.
- Immediately after opening, ensure you thread your arms along the leather area of the bracelet.
- A maximum of 9 charms is recommended.
- After adding your preferred charms, ensure you tie the bracelet.
How do you open a Pandora clasp?
Is there a tool to open Pandora bracelet?
Can you shower with Pandora bracelet?
How do you open a Pandora Snowflake bracelet?
Grasp the clasp on either side of the slit and gently press your thumbnail in the slit until the hinge pops open. Use your fingers to open the clasp the rest of the way and you will find the end of the bracelet in the grooved cradle.
Can you put charms on a Pandora mesh bracelet?
How do you wear a Pandora mesh bracelet?
What is Pandora shine?
Is Pandora worth the money?
Why is Pandora so expensive?
Is Pandora real silver?
Is Pandora a luxury brand?
Why does my Pandora bracelet go black?
Which is better Swarovski or Pandora?
Is Swarovski worth the price?
Why is Swarovski so expensive?
Are Swarovski crystals worth anything?
Who buys Swarovski?
Ads by Google