Bakugan is the name of a video game as well as a TV series. At the same time, it has physical gaming options with cards as well as character capsules. The players choose these capsules and cards for the battle to win all 3 gate cards to win the game.
How to Play Bakugan Armoured Alliance?
To play the game there are some rules as well as techniques. If you are the master of these techniques then you are ready to play the game.
- The player needs to choose the three Bakugan capsules with those he wants to play. The best idea is to use the favorite ones for each game or those having the highest G power. Before you start playing, you should confirm the three Bakugans are closed in a ball shape as you have to roll them.
- Now select three gate cards of golden, silver, and copper color. You will get the colors at the side of the cards. Remember to pick up the gate cards with the highest numbers which match the color of your Bakugans.
- It is the time to pick the ability cards of three different colors, red, green, and blue. You should pick one of each color instead of three of the same color as each of the cards has different uses in the game. The blue cards can increase the G-power during the battle you are fighting. Red color has impact factors on the role of the cards and the green has different other functions.
Keep the Track of Numbers
Now every time you fight a battle, you add some numbers to the score. Keep a pen and a piece of paper to keep track of that.
- Get into the actual game now. First, you have to lay a gate card down in the middle of the Bakugan area which is situated between you and your opponent. Keep the other cards too in a facedown mode until you play them. Each of the players has to lay their gate cards on the Bakugan arena in such a way that the narrow sides of the cards touch each other.
- Then it is the time to roll your Bakugan capsule so that it opens up on the gate card you have put in front. If the capsule doesn’t open, then you have to keep it aside and you can’t use it anymore in that round of play. The Bakugan is only countable when it lands on the cards and opens, or it only lands on them but doesn’t open or after landing slides slightly.
- The battle starts if both the capsules open on the same card. The G-power numbers help you to get the attribute bonus. You can also play the ability cards if you wish to. If you and your opponent both play ability cards one after one then you are allowed to play another one.
- The gate card is the award to the player with the highest final score. Now you should remove the unused Bakugans and cards from the play and roll the gate cards still the play. Now lay down two more gate cards with you and the battle will continue until one of the players get all 3 gate cards.
1. Bakugan Toys
Bakugan toys are going to be the next craze for the kid’s kike some other game toys like Bay-Blade, Pikachu, and so on. The Bakugan toys have a very intricate design. There is a magnet at the base of the toy and it can fold within and gets a shape of a round marble. The players roll these toys during the game. There is a metallic strip in the toys so that they can open while the stop on the gate cards.
2. Bakugan Cards
Bakugan cards have the name of Gate cards. They are generally of three different colors like gold, silver, and copper. There are circles on the side of the cards where you will get scores printed on them. The colors of these circles go with the colors of the capsules the players have with them to play the game.
3. Bakugan Board Game
Bakugan board is the arena of the game where you play it. It somewhat looks like carrom board and you have to lay your gate cards on it to play. You also have to roll your capsules on it to open them on the cards.
How do Bakugan Balls Work?
The Bakugan balls have a magnet at its base and there is a metal strip inside it. When you roll the balls, they land on the gate cards and then they pop open and transform into a small fighting creature itself.
How do You Roll a Bakugan?
To roll a Bakugan, first, you have to place a gate card on the Bakugan board and then roll the capsule such that it opens from itself.
- Select three gate cards of golden, silver, and copper color. They should be one of each color.
- Roll your Bakugan capsule so that it opens up on the gate card you have put in front.
How do you play Bakugan for beginners?
How do you play Bakugan toy battling game?
How does the Bakugan toys work?
How many cards do you need to play Bakugan?
What age is Bakugan for?
What is the most expensive Bakugan?
What is the rarest Bakugan card?
What is the most powerful Bakugan toy?
Who is the most powerful Bakugan?
Who is the weakest Bakugan?
What is the best Bakugan ever?
How old is Magnus black?
Is Bakugan banned?
|Age||14 (BP, AA, GR) Not more than 12 (GR after Episode 46, biological age)|