- How To Post On Instagram On PC And Mac Using Google Chrome Browser
- Open Google Chrome browser on your computer from the Start Menu on your PC and in the “Applications” folder on Mac.
- Navigate to the top-right corner of your browser and click on the three (⋮), and a dropdown menu will appear.
- If the option isn’t available, click on the “View” option on the upper your screen, then click on “Developer” and then locate the “Developer tool” option and click on it. After doing that, you can jump to step 6 and continue with the process. If that isn’t the case, let’s proceed to step four.
- Near the dropdown button, click on “More tools.”
- Locate and click on the option for “Developer tools” at the lower side of the pop-up menu. By doing that, a window displaying codes will appear on the right pane this “Developer tools” window.
- Next, click on the “Mobile icon “located at the upper-left corner of the window. The image will turn blue, and this window will display an open page in a mobile view. Should you find the icon blue, then the mobile view mode is already active.
- Navigate to https://www.instagram.com on your Safari browser. If you were already signed in, you’d get to your feed as if you’re using your mobile phone. If you not already logged in, hit on the “Login” tab and key in your username and password correctly. You’ll get to your feed.
- What next? You should click on the＋ option at the bottom center page. By clicking that, you would open “File Explorer” for the case of windows or finder on your mac computer.
- Open your photos folder and select your favorite photo to upload.
- Click “Open” in the bottom-right pane to upload your selected photo.
- Edit the uploaded photo with the limited editing tools available for chrome. Also, you can click at the left bottom corner to use the existing filter option. Depending on your computer security settings, the “Filter” icon may or may not be available. In case you do not see it, you should navigate to your computer settings and try disabling any security and Ad-blocking feature.
- Then click on the “Next” button in the top-right side of the “New Post Page.”
- Click on the “Write a caption …” field at the upper bottom of the screen and type in a clear and eye-catching description for your photo. If possible, add your location and also tag another Instagram user using the options below the “Write a caption…” field.
- Click on the blue “Share “link on the top-right side of the screen, and you’ll have your photo posted on your Instagram page. When you’re through and feel that you should return to your normal browser view, navigate to the top-right corner of the “Developer tools” panel and click on X
- How to post on Instagram on Instagram on Mac and PC using the Firefox browser
- Open the Firefox browser. If you’re using Windows, you should find it in the “Start” menu. But, if you’re using a Mac computer, you should find the Firefox browser in the “Applications” folder.
- If you’re using a PC, press Ctrl+⇧ Shift. But for the case of Mac, press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+P. By doing that, your computer will open a separate window. Alternatively, you can click on ☰ in the top-right side of the Firefox browser and click on the “New Private Window” just below the “New Window” tab.
- Click on the ☰ menu at the top-right corner of your Firefox browser and scroll down to choose the “Web Developer” option at the bottom side of the list.
- Click on the “Web Console,” which is the third option on the menu. By doing that, a new panel called the “Web Console “containing a bunch of code would open at the bottom of the Firefox page.
- After that, navigate to the Instagram login page by clicking on https://www.instagram.com. Alternatively, you can type this web link in the URL bar and hit the “Enter” button on your keyboard.
- Click on the “mobile “icon, looking like a small iPhone overlapping a square close to the top-right corner of the Web Console. By clicking on the image, the login page will appear, looking like it would be on your mobile phone version. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Ctrl+⇧ Shift+M on PC and ⌘ Command+⌥ Option+M on Mac. If that doesn’t work, try clicking the Web Console first.
- Click on the “Responsive” option at the top left page, and a list of different mobile devices will appear and click on iPhone 6/7/8. You can select on any of the displayed models but the differences come from the type of screen that you’ll have displayed. When you see a message at the top of the page that your changes won’t be saved, you needn’t worry. Right-Click on a blank space on the page to open the context menu and then click on the “Refresh” button.
- After that, click on the “Login” button near the center page.
- Enter your Instagram login details or opt to continue with Facebook.
- Click on＋ at the bottom center page to open “File Explorer” if you’re using a PC and “Finder” for the case of Mac computer.
- Open your photo location and click on it once. At the bottom right corner of the window, click on the “Open “option to get the photo attached to the new post.
- If you’d wish to edit your photo, click on the “Filter” tab and choose the filters that you’d like to add to your photo. Though this step is optional and you can skip it if you don’t want to edit your photo.
If you find this setting unavailable, you should try disabling any browser add-ons as your browser might be preventing the tool from running.
- Click on the “Next” option found on the upper right corner of the “New Post” page
- Click in the “Write caption…” field and write your photo description. Also, it would be essential to add your location and tag other Instagram users to make your post discoverable to many Instagram users.
- Click on “Share” at the top-right corner of the page, and your photo will get posted on your Instagram page. To go back to your default browser view, click on the X at the top right corner of your screen. And that’s it! You can now post our photos seamlessly on your computer effortlessly.
- How to Post on Instagram from Mac Only
- Click the blue compass icon located at the bottom of the page to open Safari
- Enable the “Develop “menu on your browser. However, you can skip this step if you find the “Develop” menu already existing in the toolbar, usually located at the top screen. If not already installed, you should follow the steps below to enable it.
- Click on the Safari menu usually found on the upper side of your screen.
- After that, click on the “Preferences” option and select “Advanced”.
- Then, ensure you check the ‘Show Develop menu in menu bar‘ and close the preferences window on your browser.
- Press ⇧ Shift+⌘ Cmd+N to open a new Safari browser window.
- At the upper side of your screen, click on the “Develop” option.
- Select the “User-Agent” located near the drop-down menu at the top, and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Then, click on Safari — iOS 11.3 – iPhone if you get another newer version, click on that instead. By doing so, your browser will reload in a mobile view similar to that Navigate to your iPhone.
- Navigate to Instagram page through https://www.instagram.com. If you are already logged in, you will be taken to your feed. But, if not already logged in, hit on the “Login” tab and enter your correct username and password as prompted. And you will automatically get to the Instagram feed.
- Next, click on the ＋ at the bottom-center of your screen to open a finder window and select your favorite photo that you would want to upload. If the photo is saved in a folder, open the folder to find it and then click on the “Choose” option, usually located at the bottom right. And the photo will get attached to your new post.
- If you’d wish to edit your photo before posting it, you click on the “Filters” and select one of the pre-made filters and apply them to your photo. But, this is the option, and you can only use it if you want to edit your chosen photo. However, when using a browser, you would have fewer photo editing options than you would have when using Instagram in your mobile phone.
- Click on the “Next” option in the top-right corner. The option is found in the blue link located in the upper side of the page.
- After that, click on the “Write a caption…” field and type in a description for your uploaded photo. Also, you can add your location or tag another Instagram user by using the “Add Location” and “Tag people” options at the lower side of the screen.
- Click on the “Share” option in the top-right corner of the screen, and your photo will get posted on your Instagram page.
- To reset your browser to the normal view, click on the “Develop” menu, then select the “User-Agent” and finally click on “Default” Option. By doing that, your browser will revert to the desktop view by default. Sounds so easy? That’s it. Now, it’s your turn to take action.
- How to post on Instagram on iPhone, iPad And On Android Phones & Tablets
- Tap on the Instagram icon on your home screen. And if you’re logged in, you’ll automatically get to your Instagram homepage. If not yet logged in, you’ll get a prompt to enter your Instagram account login details before getting on to your Homepage.
- Tap on the + button at the bottom center of the screen. If this option isn’t available, tap on the house-shaped icon at the left bottom corner of your mobile screen.
- Select an upload option by tapping on either Gallery/Library, Video, or photo. Selecting one of these three options will open the editing window.
- Choose your filters. Also, you can tap on the “Edit” option at the bottom of the screen to edit some aspects of your video or photo.
- Tap on the “Next” option in the upper-right corner of your mobile screen.
- Tap on the text field at the top of the screen and add your caption. Also, you can use the options for “Add Location” and “Tag People” at the bottom of the screen to add location and tag friends.
- Tap on the “Share” option at the top-right screen, and the post will appear on the home feed of everyone who follows you on Instagram. Sounds great? You can give it a try.
- How to post comments on Instagram on iPhone, iPad And On Android Phones & Tablets
- Tap on the Instagram app icon to get to your homepage. If you’re logged in, you’ll automatically get to the home page. But, if you’re not yet logged in, you’ll get prompted to log in first before proceeding. Enter your login details and get to your Instagram homepage.
- Get to your homepage feed and scroll down to find the video or photo to comment on. Alternatively, you can tap on the search bar located at the top of the page and type the username and then click on their profile if you know the person who posted the video or the photo on which you want to leave a comment.
- Below the photo or video that you want to comment on and tap on the speech bubble icon to open the comment field. If you’re going to reply to an existing comment, tap to highlight the comment and tap “Reply” to add your comment. Also, you can include the emoji on your comments. However, if the person who posted disabled the comments, you would not be able to drop your comment.
- Type your comment in the comment box.
- Tap on the “Post “option. And that’s all.
What is the best way to post on Instagram?
- Post engaging, high-quality images.
- Stay on top of Instagram changes and updates.
- Know what your audience wants.
- Post at the optimal times.
- Tell visual stories.
- Use hashtags to get discovered.
- Make data-driven decisions.
Can you post on Instagram from a computer?
How do I post to Instagram from Chrome?
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post on Instagram on PC 2021?
How do you post on Instagram 2021?
Is there a desktop app for Instagram?
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How do I upload to Instagram from my laptop?
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How do you post on Instagram from Chromebook?
Hit the “refresh” button on your browser. Now the “+” sign appears on your Instagram interface, allowing you to upload and publish images from your desktop or laptop. From here, you can post to Instagram as if you were posting from your phone.
Does Instagram work on a Chromebook?
How do I use Instagram on mobile Chrome?
How do I go into developer mode?
Is it safe to enable developer mode?
What can you do in developer mode?
How can I fake my location?
- Go to your “Settings”, “Systems”, “About Device” and tap multiple times on “Build number” and activate the Developer Mode.
- In the “Developer Options” menu, scroll down to “Debugging” and activate the “Allow mock locations”.
How can I fake my location without mock location?
- Download a GPS spoofing app.
- Enable Developer options.
- Select mock location app.
- Spoof your location.
- Enjoy your media.