Do you have an image that you want to access from different devices? The smartest way is to save the image to the cloud. However, if you use Google Drive then you are in luck. This is because this cloud storage system is incredible for sharing, saving, and using images. All you have to do is upload the image on Google drive from a certain platform where it is going to stored safely and securely.
Here is how you can upload images from different platforms.
Windows Operating System
In order to upload the image on Google Drive from Windows, install the app. However, you can also do it through the web browser.
- Upload the image on Google Drive manually. Find the image on the device and then copy-paste it into the folder of Google drive. This you will find listed under the Favorite’s section on Google Explorer. It is going to take a few seconds to sync with the cloud. After this, you will be able to share this.
- If you want the images to be uploaded automatically on Google Drive, choose the pictures from Windows Explorers and right click on properties.
- Now, choose the location. Thereafter, click on move and choose Google Drive.
- Tap on the folder called Select for making the change.
- Wait for a few seconds as the image is moved and synced to this cloud storage.
- Now, when you save an image in your picture library, it is going to be synced automatically.
Android Operating System
If you use Android, you will be able to benefit in various ways as there is an option to sync the photos. The image is uploaded automatically on the Drive from your tablet or smartphone.
- Get the Drive app from the Play Store. When you open, you will find a list of files that are saved in the Google cloud. Organize them by tapping, dragging, and then dropping it to the folders.
- For uploading the photos, you will have to open the app of Google Photos, find the image and select.
- Tap on the share button and share it on Google Drive.
- You can sync automatically using the Photos app. Open the menu option, go to setting and then sync. If you are using a different account, make sure that you choose the right account.
On iPhone or iPad
iOS users can access Google Drive as you will be able to hold on to the data.
- When you switch from Android to iOS, you would want to use the drive, you can upload the images manually.
- Open the drive and tap on the button at the right-hand corner.
- Upload the photos and accept the permission that is requested. The files will be saved on Google Drive directory.
How do I drop a photo in Google Drive?
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- At the top right, click Upload. Google Drive.
- Find and select your photos.
- Click Upload.
How do I upload all photos from iPhone to Google Drive?
Can I store photos on Google Drive?
Do Google Photos stay forever?
Can anyone see my Google Drive photos?
Can Google see your photos?
Why you should not use Google Photos?
Can other people see my Google Drive?
Who can see my files in Google Drive?
How can I access my Google Drive?
How do I stop people sharing my Google Drive?
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Click Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, click the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, click Save.
How can I access Google Drive without permission?
- File -> Manage Versions -> Save New Version.
- Publish -> Deploy as Web App.
- At Execute the app as, select “your account”
- At Who has access to the app, select “Anyone, even anonymous”
- Click “Deploy”
- Copy “Current web app URL”
- Click “OK”
How do I make a Google Drive folder private?
How do I stop Google Drive?
- On your computer, click Backup and Sync .
- Click More. Preferences.
- Click Settings.
- Click Disconnect account.
- Click Disconnect.
How do I stop messages on Google Drive?
- Go to drive.google.com.
- In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
- In the left panel, click Notifications.
- Next to the settings you want to change, check or uncheck the box.
Ads by Google