Do you have multiple accounts on Yahoo? Are you receiving spam emails on one of your accounts? Do you receive notifications on your cellphone more often? Is someone trying to hack your yahoo account that you don’t use anymore? Well, to avoid these problems, you need to delete your account. What about recovering it later on? If you want to reactivate your account, you need to read this article.
How to check the deleted Yahoo Account?
Before you recover or reactivate your Yahoo account, you need to confirm whether or not Yahoo has deleted your account. To see this, you need to open a web browser. The browser can be Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or any other. The process is the same. So, first, open the browser and then go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot.
In the email ID or phone number field, you need to enter your yahoo email id or phone number. Then, click “Continue.” Yahoo will clearly show a message that looks something like “sorry, we do not recognize the email address.” So, this means you can’t recover your yahoo account. On the other hand, follow the steps given below to reactivate your yahoo account.
How to Reactivate Yahoo Account
There are two methods that you can use to reactivate your account. Remember, if yahoo has permanently deleted your account, you can’t recover it. The first method is going to Yahoo Homepage. The second one is the Sign-in Helper. Let us show you how to reactivate your yahoo email from the homepage.
- Go the official website of Yahoo and choose sign in.
- Now, enter your email address, and then click Next.
If yahoo recognizes your email ID, it means you can recover your account. Next, Yahoo will give you a few options. These are about choosing your recovery method – i.e. either through email or text.
Once you have chosen the recover method, Yahoo will send you the verification code. Check your inbox if you have chosen the email method or your messages on phone for the other chosen method.
- Enter the verification code. Make sure the code is correct. Once done, Yahoo will prompt you to create a new password for the account.
- Click “Continue” after changing your password.
- Click continue again for confirmation.
Moreover, Yahoo will prompt you to confirm the account recovery settings. For this, you need to click on the pencil icon. This icon is for editing. Now, choose to add a mobile number or email to include additional accounts. If you don’t want that, just click continue. So, this way, you will recover or reactivate your deleted account.
How to reactivate Yahoo account through Sign-in Helper?
If you have forgotten your Mail password, you can use the steps given below to recover your account.
- Open the web browser.
- Go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot
- Type your email ID or phone number.
- Click Continue
- Choose the Verification method – i.e. Text or Email.
- Receive the code and enter it to change your password.
Make sure you enter the correct code, otherwise, you have to repeat the process again. Select continue once you have changed your password. This way, you can easily secure your Yahoo account.
Wrapping up, you can use the above method to reactivate your account. Remember, if you are outside the U.S, Canada, and European countries, you have 30 days to recover your deleted or closed account. Otherwise, Yahoo will permanently delete your account.
In some countries like New Zealand, India, and Australia, you have 90 days. Anyway, these are two methods through which you can reactivate your Yahoo Account or change your password if you forgot it.
How do I reactivate my Yahoo account due to inactivity?
If your account was deactivated within the past 90 days, you may be able to restore it by . Otherwise, simply sign up for a new account. If your mail account has been deactivated, you’ll see a message when you log in.
How do I recover my old Yahoo account?
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter one of the account recovery items listed in the Sign-in Helper.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.
How do I reactivate my email account?
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the email address you wish to reactivate.
- Click Reactivate Mailbox.
- Click Reactivate.
- Your email address is now reactivated!
Can you recover an old email account?
How do I access my old Live email account?
How do I get back into my Microsoft account?
- Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in.
- You’ll be asked to receive and enter a security code. After you enter the code, your account will be reopened.
Can I recover an old Hotmail account?
How do I get my old Hotmail back?
You can simply revert back to the old Hotmail experience using the settings menu. Click the settings icon in the top right. Click “Switch Back to Hotmail” from the menu that appears. You will be redirected to the old Windows Live Experience.
What happened to old Hotmail accounts?
Does Hotmail still exist 2020?
Microsoft closed that service years ago, and all Hotmail users are using its current service at Outlook.com.
What is the safest email account?
- ProtonMail – Secure email provider with the best price and privacy ratio.
- Tutanota – Best secure email for any device.
- Zoho Mail – Part of the best B2B security product suite.
- Thexyz – Excellent suite of features.
- Startmail – Best email for desktop-only users.
Is Microsoft shutting down Hotmail accounts?
Can I have two Hotmail accounts?
How many Hotmail accounts can I have free?
How many Yahoo accounts can I have?
How do I add another email account to Hotmail?
Ads by Google