PayPal is a reliable and secure way to make financial transactions online. It has proven to be useful, dependable and convenient for sending or receiving money for different kinds of online transactions. Today the services of PayPal have extended to include individual buyers and women who wish to use the conveniences of PayPal and gain a legitimate online account to receive and make monetary transactions.
If you wish to receive payment through your PayPal account here are the steps to follow.
Sign Up for an Account
In order to receive payment through this portal, you need to have a verified account on this platform.
- Even if you are an individual user who buys products or services online, you can benefit from owning an account on this site.
- It will help protect your bank account, credit or debit card information. These can be your sources of receiving or making payments through PayPal account but all that third-party users will see is your PayPal ID.
Verify your Account
When you proceed to sign up for your account, you need to complete your account details by providing identity and bank details that need to be verified.
- When you key in credit card details, there would be a token transaction made which would be refunded back and is simply an act to verify your card details.
- Once the transaction is completed you would have a verified account on PayPal on which you can receive funds as well as make payments from.
If you wish to receive payment for any service or good or simply a money transfer from a family member of friends, simply provide them with your PayPal ID. This will enable them to send across payment to your PayPal account.
Retrieving your Funds
As per your country’s norms, the funds that you receive on your PayPal account would be transferred to your bank account within a specific timeline.
- If you wish to expedite the process, you can log into your PayPal account to initiate the transfer.
- If you wish to make a payment partially or divide the amount to different accounts, all this and more can be done once you log into your PayPal account.
The above steps highlight the ease with which you can receive funds or payment from anyone on your PayPal account. It becomes a secure way to keep sensitive bank and card details hidden and not having to disclose all such details every time you need to make or receive payment through an online platform or from a vendor.
When someone pays you through PayPal How do you get the money?
Is there a fee to receive money through PayPal?
Why did PayPal charge me a fee for receiving money?
Why was I charged a fee for receiving money on PayPal?
How do I avoid receiving PayPal fees?
Who pays the fee on PayPal?
How long does it take to receive money on PayPal?
How do I know if my PayPal received money?
- Scroll down to see “Your activity”.
- To see more, next to “Your activity”, tap the arrow.
- Tap each heading to view your Activity by All, Payments Received or Payments Sent.
- To sort your transactions further, tap the options icon in the top right corner.
Why am I not receiving money on my PayPal?
Do PayPal payments show up immediately?
How long do PayPal to PayPal transfers take?
Why do PayPal transfers take so long?
Why does PayPal take 72 hours to transfer?
So if you withdraw those funds immediately paypal ‘sometimes’ put on a delay to allow the buyers funds to play ‘catch-up’. Even your bank will confirm that timescale.