PayPal is a reliable and secure way to make financial transactions online. It has proven to be useful, dependable and convenient for sending or receiving money for different kinds of online transactions. Today the services of PayPal have extended to include individual buyers and women who wish to use the conveniences of PayPal and gain a legitimate online account to receive and make monetary transactions.
If you wish to receive payment through your PayPal account here are the steps to follow.
- Sign Up for an Account
In order to receive payment through this portal, you need to have a verified account on this platform.
- Even if you are an individual user who buys products or services online, you can benefit from owning an account on this site.
- It will help protect your bank account, credit or debit card information. These can be your sources of receiving or making payments through PayPal account but all that third-party users will see is your PayPal ID.
- Verify Your Account
When you proceed to sign up for your account, you need to complete your account details by providing identity and bank details that need to be verified.
- When you key in credit card details, there would be a token transaction made which would be refunded back and is simply an act to verify your card details.
- Once the transaction is completed you would have a verified account on PayPal on which you can receive funds as well as make payments from.
- Receiving Payment
If you wish to receive payment for any service or good or simply a money transfer from a family member of friends, simply provide them with your PayPal ID. This will enable them to send across payment to your PayPal account.
- Retrieving Your Funds
As per your country’s norms, the funds that you receive on your PayPal account would be transferred to your bank account within a specific timeline.
- If you wish to expedite the process, you can log into your PayPal account to initiate the transfer.
- If you wish to make a payment partially or divide the amount to different accounts, all this and more can be done once you log into your PayPal account.
The above steps highlight the ease with which you can receive funds or payment from anyone on your PayPal account. It becomes a secure way to keep sensitive bank and card details hidden and not having to disclose all such details every time you need to make or receive payment through an online platform or from a vendor.