The kids’ tattoos are temporary and last up to three weeks in some cases. It is also fairly easy to remove in a painless way. The process is not too difficult either that you need professional help. Just grab some of your household stuff and you are good to go. Probably, your makeup kit contains all you need already. So, don’t panic and go through the ways you can do them the DIY way.
Use of Oil
If you already didn’t know items like baby oil or coconut oil have great uses. These can be used to wet the tattoos before you go to sleep at night. In the morning you can simply see them vanish. The oil is an important ingredient that can be found in any household. The oil helps to remove the tattoos based on the skin effortlessly, and once the bond is weakened, you can simply wash it and it will go away. There is a step by step process for this method.
- Apply baby oil or coconut oil or even olive oil on the tattoos on your kid’s body.
- Let them sleep overnight.
- In the morning, take a tissue and gently rub over the area.
- The tattoos come off slowly in bits and pieces.
- Use some more oil if necessary, rub and remove with the tissue.
Use of Alcohol
Disinfectants like alcohol, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol or tincture iodine have properties of dissolving the organic substance that is applied to the tattoo. These tattoos are only on the top layer of your kid’s skin and would wash away and go away in some time anyway. But, if you want to remove them right away, follow this process.
- Take a cotton swab or bandage about the size of the tattoo.
- Pour the alcohol in it until it is wet properly, now alcohol will dry up as it is volatile quickly, so be fast.
- Apply the wet cotton swab on the tattoo of your kid.
- Let it stay for some time like 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply a generous amount of disinfectant alcohol on it; pour it as the cotton bandage is already on the tattoo.
- Gently rub the area with the cotton which should remove the dissolved colors.
- Repeat it several times.
This is a no-hassle and completely painless method. There is no need to be even harsh with his skin. It simply leaves a cooling effect on the skin.
Cream does the Trick Too
You must be well acquainted with body cream lotion and moisturizers. The best known Nivea can be used to remove these kid’s tattoos easily.
- Apply generously over the area.
- Let is moisten up properly.
- Gently rub the area with the cream; maybe even slightly clean the area.
- Reapply and repeat.
This is always a go-to method because you do not need any cotton or alcohol or anything. Simple stuff from your dressing table is enough. A small napkin can be used to remove the extra cream once done.