Spotify has the most conveniently interactive interface among online music streaming platforms.
It is fairly easy to navigate through the app once you have got the hang of it.
How to Remove Songs from Spotify Playlist Android?
Removing songs from the Android app of Spotify is actually pretty easy. Here are the steps you need to follow for this purpose.
- In the app drawer of your Android device, navigate to the Spotify app (https://www.spotify.com/).
- Next, go to the ‘Library Section’ and go to the playlist you want to edit.
- In the playlist, beside the songs, you will see a ‘Three-Dot’ icon going to which you will see the option to remove the song from the playlist.
- After you are prompted with the confirmation dialogue box, click ‘OK’ and you will be done.
How to Remove Songs from Spotify Playlist on iPhone?
The process of deleting songs from the playlist on an iPhone, or any iOS device for that purpose is a cake walk.
- Go to the Spotify app for your iOS device and navigate to the Library section on the bottom right.
- Here you will see the list of playlists that you had made up earlier.
- Find the songs you want to get rid of from the playlist and click on the ‘Three-Dot’ you will see right beside the song.
- In the options, you will find an icon to remove that song from the playlist.
- Click on that option and after the confirmation prompt, your song would be removed from the playlist.
How to Remove Songs from Spotify Playlist on Computer?
Follow the following procedure for deleting the song from the Spotify app on a desktop or a laptop personal computer.
- In most cases, your Spotify would start up as soon as you switch on the system. In case this feature has been disabled, manually start the application by searching for it in ‘Start’.
- After the application starts, you will be welcomed with the homepage where you will see all the playlists and songs that are trending right now.
- In the left section of your screen, you will see a list of options and playlists. Scrolling through the options, navigate to the playlist you want to edit the song collection from.
- You will see a ‘Three-Dot’ option which appears and disappears as you hover over through the songs on the playlist.
- Clicking on the menu will give you the option to remove that song from the playlist.
- After you have removed a song from the playlist, you will have to search for it again if you want to add it back.
You can also like and unlike a song to create a better way of sorting them.