Almost every person who is single right now is sitting and swiping left or right on Tinder, hoping to find a suitable partner.
Tinder requires you to enter your details and preferences from time to time to make your experience better, but sometimes you may wish to change them.
How to Reset Tinder Matches?
To reset your matches, you will have to reset your account as a whole. There is a simple procedure for it which you can follow.
- Open your Tinder app and go the ‘Settings Menu’ and find the ‘Delete Account’ option.
- Click on ‘Delete Account’ and follow the steps to complete deleting your account.
- After deleting, uninstall the app from your phone completely and then reinstall it.
- After this go to ‘Facebook’ and open the ‘Settings’ option from the top right corner. Then find the ‘Apps and Websites’ option and remove Tinder from the list.
- Then you should ‘Sign-In’ to Tinder as a new account using your ‘Facebook Profile’ again.
How to Reset Tinder Likes?
Your likes on Tinder are saved on your profile itself and hence you should try deleting your whole profile in order to reset them. There is no other way to reset your Tinder likes.
- You can choose to delete your account from the ‘Settings’ option in the ‘Menu’.
- After this, if you don’t wish to delete Tinder form your Facebook then you can sign up for a new account using your email.
- Make sure you delete and reinstall the app as the app saves your preferences and settings.
- Remember to delete your account completely and not merely suspend it or ‘Log-Out’ of your app as all of these will be futile.
How to Reset Tinder Location?
Tinder by default runs on the location you are currently in by using the location access you gave the app when you installed it. However, the App may sometimes fail to change locations when you do.
- To reset your location normally, you can just ‘Log-Out’ of the app and ‘Log-In’ again.
- If a location misreading issue still persists, ensure that you have your VPNs disables.
- If you wish to swipe in a location apart from your current location then you need to purchase ‘Tinder Plus’ or ‘Tinder Gold’ (https://www.help.tinder.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004487406-Tinder-Plus-and-Tinder-Gold-).
- The ‘Tinder Plus’ and ‘Tinder Gold’ are paid offerings from Tinder which give you a host of services including the option to change the location you are swiping from.
- If you don’t wish to pay for the privilege of swiping from another location then you can use one of the free apps that trick Tinder into believing that you are at a different location.
- Suspending your account or ‘Logging-Out’ will not reset anything.
If nothing none of the techniques is working, then you can go to the ‘App Settings’.
Can I reset my tinder without deleting account?
How do you soft reset tinder?
How do you reset tinder on your phone?
How long does it take for tinder to reset?
If you want to reset your account, but can’t stand setting up a new e-mail address and Facebook, there’s a ZERO EFFORT alternative. Although you do need patience. After about three months, Tinder removes the data from deleted accounts.
Does tinder Shadowban go away?
How do you bypass Shadowban on tinder?
- Make a decent profile, with a decent non offending bio, photos, anthem.
- Opening lines. Make them irresistible.
- Be active.
- Don’t ghost your matches!
- What to say on Tinder? Keep the conversations going.
- Be nice enough to not get reported.
- Don’t swipe right every person nor be too picky.
How do I get rid of tinder ban?
Are Tinder bans permanent?
Can tinder ban your IP address?
How do you make a new tinder after being banned 2020?
- (If your Tinder account got deleted skip this step) Delete your Tinder account in Tinder’s settings, as well as the app from your phone’s home screen.
- Download Tinder again and create a new account.
- Use new phone number on sign up process.